Minimalistic main menu for my game
I like the mag count GUI, is it inspired from Insurgency: Sandstorm or Squad or something else entirely?
this is really incredible, there’s so many options to choose from. Can’t wait for the release of your game.
Leg do kinda work.
Thanks a lot, @iGottic for the procedural animation method and @lsh5506277_next for the turret.
That looks like me, when I try to run…but you have to fast-walk when the teachers be around.
It’s really amazing! It’s amazing to think this way!
Thank you for using my model!
Made some Fighter Styles icons for my project.
From left to right:
• Attacker - Has more powerful physical attacks, but weaker ranged attacks. Prefers to be in full-contact fights.
• Balancer - All rounder, nothing more, nothing less. Prefers all styles!
• Defender - Higher defense and health, but often slower. Fights like a tank!
• Gunner - Higher ranged attacks, but weaker physical attacks. Prefers to be involved in battles, but from a safe distance.
• Speedster - Faster than most, but can’t take much damage. Prefers to stay out of battles.
• Trapster - Uses tricks and traps to weaponise the field. Prefers to trick all styles into playing into their gambits.
When simulators want to monetize, "Purchase this gamepass for a 1004 times MULTIPLIER!":
Purchase this gamepass to be OVERPOWERED! Only 100k Robux!":
Working on a showcase set in the 1920s at the station of Twisk in Northern Holland. The waiting room and the station master’s office are done, still need to add some furniture though! In the future I plan to add working steam locomotives and rolling stock so I can recreate historical train services with some friends of mine. Project is mainly for fun in between my studies
How about a bigger explosion
I’m retexturing the nevermoor skull and may make a roblox myth game about it
Thanks! I worked on it for 4 days I think.
And the icons are from https://material.io/resources/icons
I am currently working on a 2D game similar to Cuphead, possibly to be finished around the end of this year or start of next year.
This is no where near the finished build style, this is just a test look before I blender some models.