What are you working on currently? (2020)

Made a model for fun, which is an F1 car from 1997.

It’s inspired by the Ferrari F310B.

16 Likes

The sound has a rather steady pacing for a four-on-the-floor beat and has an ambience equivalent of any house music back in the 90s, where it is rather hollow yet interesting. An improvement could be adding automation on top of it or alternatively up the complexity of the beat on the last bar before transition.

Also the bass is very fatty, reminds me of acid genres. There’s an arpeggio which could improve in presence, since it’s literally blended into the sound and barely audible. EQ mixing work recommended.

3 Likes

Working on a basic anti exploit, notifications and framework first, then I’ll get to work on the actual scripts.
I’ve used a StringValue so I don’t have to keep updating the TextLabel for the version numbers. Smart, right?
These UIs have been fully scripted and I’m moving on to other aspects now.
Studio view:

4 Likes

All content within this post is made all by me!

22 Likes

Hello all!

Recently I started making a SciFi lobby for a friend of mine. As you can see in the second picture, I copied and pasting a good majority of the floor, however I would say it’s turning out pretty well.

Floor Statistics:

Time Spent Building = 1 hour

Part Count = Approximately 4,500

Crate Statistics:

Time Spent Building = 1 hour

Part Count (per crate) = 225

Note: I still have a long way to go before this build is finished.

Merry Christmas everyone!
–JayR

13 Likes

Yes, I’m updating one track(and will add more) here.

I also haven’t forgotten my old projects. I will return to them once I’m done with one.

Creating a range of items at the moment so here is a list:

Nuclear Reactor Screens

I plan on making these open sourced when the time comes.
Includes:

• A working digital clock and date viewer.
  • Fancy buttons that turn on things
  • Integrated the screens with each other so they change relevant to their corresponding status.
Lightsaber Model

Green lightsaber from Star Wars, suitably named “Void”.
Second image shows some badly rendered blaster shots being deflected.

ViewportFrame Test

Just like in Entry Point, I have developed a working ViewportFrame that shows the character’s status, walking, jumping, even dead.
Known bugs:

• Breaks when the player equips a tool.
Custom made PC

unknown

Random idea, I do this when I’m bored, dont judge.

Rules GUI

Inspired by Blackhawk Rescue Mission, this took me about an hour to perfect, given the button scripting and the UI effects, like UIGradient and UIColor.

Player Scanning Interface

unknown
Inspired by the PS4 game Horizon Zero Dawn, this is yet to be implemented into a game and is still in heavy beta.

Something Special

Once again, I have started something completely and utterly useless towards getting a job, a complete waste of time, and to be honest, pretty pointless, but I still did (some of) it.

That concludes my 2020 overall list

Ps. If there is anything that the community wishes to be taken down for ‘copyright reasons’, hit me up with a DM.

8 Likes

Quick tip: This may come as a surprise but Bazookas and rocket launchers have very little recoil, Most of the force comes out of the back when you fire it. You should probably add a bit of recoil to the shooting animation but the current jerky-ness of it is very unrealistic

3 Likes

It look so good Omg. Thank you for inspiring me :smiley: It looks amazing Lola!

1 Like

Building the lobby for my studio’s new game. Our water mole vendor Woggle’s place was upgraded a bit. Still waiting for his masks to arrive :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Got bored so I made my setup in Roblox. Took 10 minutes overall :smiley:

14 Likes

Looks like it’s a Jailbreak building.

My Monza track also hit testing phase recently.

16 Likes

That map would be good for a golf game

Just recently made a change to my billiard table model. I originally posted this in my billiard table topic but I decided to repost this in this topic. Hey! I still gonna have to put something at the bottom of the billiard table and change the billiard ball to have a numbered decal. :8ball:

12 Likes

I know, it looks a lot like, rather it is not Jailbreak, lol

3 Likes

18 Likes

31 Likes

a roblox obby. here is the link : The Not Easy Obby (31 stages) - Roblox

I’ve seen this texture being increasingly used in games
How do I implement it?