What are you working on currently? (2020)

My character’s driving animation + the falling animation while driving. Also, airborne mechanic.

8 Likes

Or maybe make it into a plugin?

1 Like

Imported the whole greek world, 16k studs. And it’s laggy, please help me.

:upside_down_face:

15 Likes

hey im greek and that is very accurate you got Sparta Crete Zakinthos and more love it

EDIT: btw I have the same problem of lag idk how to fix it

1 Like

Haha glad you liked it, for the lag, it’s probably because they can’t handle large-scaled terrain.

1 Like

Hey, My Name Is Peter, and today I started working on a Sim City build it type of game but instead, you create and design your own game company.

Lots of things will be changed in the future so please don’t hate. And please tell me your ideas if you want.

4 Likes

Working on a Pet Shop UI! the crates are temporary placeholders, but the rarities are set. I’ll add buy buttons and mouse hover effects as well as % chances soon! :smile:

21 Likes

working on some of that ambiance lighting and soundscape stuff, as well as still tweaking these hand physics. so it’s a lot easier to vault/climb jump.

Jesus fricc…

I’m gonna take a little VR break until my AC unit is fixed…

meanwhile… guess who bought substance painter!

I find it funny that the only place i can buy a perpetual license is on steam…

Out of Substance Painter, and into roblox…

yeah… it looks like butt… Thanks lack of normal maps -_-

39 Likes

I am working on some props just to practice building at the moment. I put the images under these tabs to save space.

Reptile Cage

Wooden Chest

Random Lollipop Tool

Abandoned Bridge

Log Stack

Old Military Type Wall

Just some small builds for fun!

6 Likes

I returned back to a project I was working on with procedural generation. End results were turning something really casual survival type into something completely horror. Here are the results:

Keep in mind these are procedurally generated meaning maps won’t look the same. :open_mouth:

Here is the demo:

23 Likes

You are most likely going to get into some copyright at some point. I have seen a few things like this, usually getting content deleted sometimes. I think if you change the name a bit and slightly change the images more, copyright will not be a problem.

1 Like

Even though you rename it to something different, you still will get copyright striked, it is because of the design,

1 Like

Updated the green house on my space station. I call this area Green Gardens. I also completed the plant/orb harvest coding tonight. You can talk to Perry, the NPC pictured here, to start an orb harvest job which you can turn back in for rewards! He also has different dialogues depending on the situations. My dialogue system I made is pretty flexible in that sense

12 Likes

Camera Shake that doesn’t just do random camera movements

29 Likes

The results from the last vote were pretty competed, but the fixed health blink has won the voting and it’s now the current type used in the game.

Nothing much interesting happened during the last few days, just creating things to prepare for an automatic script.

• Added terrain barriers, this prevents the game from generating terrain forever (planning to expand the barrier to prevent the terrain from going too much up or down)
  • Added a biome cube (to be precise, 21 biome cubes that when dropped on terrain, they become a random biome, without any plants or decorations yet, it also lags a bit, but hopefully it should not affect gameplay too much)
6 Likes

Wind Simulation :leaves:

59 Likes

That’s so nice! Will it be a plugin or a free model/script? I would love to test it out! Keep up the good job, looks amazing!

2 Likes

Just go to the avatar evolution studio build, it features PBR.

Oh wow. That is kind of unfair. Why would they strike my work if they don’t have any patents for theirs?

After a long nights work, I finished a quick project I wanted to make. As mentioned earlier, I was using the procedural generation of my survival game project to make a more dark style game. I figured, maybe I should add zombies! Very cliché, but hey I was able to use an Rthro package from the catalog to make due and also put together a simple raycasting gun and world borders to ensure not that much terrain loads! Check out the 2 demos! :smile: I shall share what the zombie rig looks like soon.

12 Likes