What are you working on currently? (2020)

Fixed some bugs related to terrain generation and now the biomes generate in the correct size and there’s no chance of the terrain sphere going on top of the limit barrier anymore.

Starting to work on river generation, in the final version the player should not be able to see much underwater and it will have limited oxygen to prevent people from just staying underwater the entire game.

7 Likes

If only i knew how to do rain :I
Thanks for the feedback, here is an update

35 Likes

Working on a new demon

30 Likes

Added basic interior Capture

10 Likes

Finished the Medieval pub, for a showcase!

18 Likes

Made a crowd system that loads in an assortment of characters! All the NPCs are anchored, letting me push quite the number of NPCs before slowdowns start occurring.

Here is the upper limit of what can be done, supporting ~180 NPCs at roughly 1 npc / 0.1s. It also doesn’t begin loading another NPC until the current one is finished loading!

External Media

Here is a situation where I uncapped the system. It was able to load in ~750 NPCs before the spawn rate matched the despawn rate.

External Media
6 Likes

Desert eagle animation for my ROBLOX game, CESSATION.

**Gun animation commissions will be open soon. If you wish to get in line for when I am available, just add me on discord Kaiits#7830, or twitter kaiits1 **

16 Likes

My first 3D modeled weapon! (Still can’t figure out how to color it. :doh:)

10 Likes

But don’t you feel it’s not that original, it might be off-topic but maybe be more original. Sorry if I was a being a bit aggressive or passive aggressive

I forgot this thread existed.

Made a new lobby for my game, Book of Monsters, and I’m making some idle animations so the lobby looks more lively.

17 Likes

Added the first ability (heart confetti) and pickup (double uzi)

7 Likes

Made a thing
https://soundcloud.com/camptonn/hotel-game-ost-worse-than-death
Be careful my SoundCloud banner contains slight profanity :flushed::flushed:

7 Likes

I wish I had that cuz i need it for my upcoming game its like a simulation of you owning a game company and having to design and create it. btw wanna collab ??

It Looks really awesome,keep up the great work

1 Like

I’m not the best at coding, I am currently working on a game Like THE Tower of heck.
It is inspired from it. But I am kind of good at building.

1 Like

I am working on my game Encrypted. Things are finally working now that I understand basic coding.

I’m working on a game that you age up and live in a city and stuff.

2 Likes

Character models actually DRIVE cars now. Big credit to @Fluffmiceter, I just made it work w/ the chassis & replication.

Also I’ve converted my time-reversing code to run somewhat like an animation, so I can do cool things like tween the playback speed & use 84% less data.

https://i.imgur.com/A6mZXIT.mp4

63 Likes

Made some sort of fantasy building today…

27 Likes

So close to releasing this plugin! Just some think about UX/Controls more + fix some minor bugs.

37 Likes