What are you working on currently? (2020)

New game i’m working on

16 Likes

Technically, I used both CFrames and physics.

4 Likes

Working on a calculator that solves expressions given text:

It is capable of solving expressions with multiple operations, but it currently doesn’t accept negative numbers and doesn’t follow BOMDAS / PEMDAS yet, except solving brackets / parantheses first (It also accepts decimal numbers in the expressions, but I haven’t shown that)

22 Likes

I made it work, by switching different menus, added UIListLayout for topbar (menu buttons)

design isn’t too far good, I want a full start screen (like Windows 8) with tons of these quick access to some pages, may eventually let you create yours (your own tips to health)

4 Likes

Using the new color gradient thing?

Ahh Semantics xD (30 characters).

Making some pogchamp UGC concepts, hope to get in by this year or next year, theres still lots of room to imporve <3

13 Likes

You really like to make accessories don t you? Not a bad thing

4 Likes

Hello
This is my project of a village

9 Likes

Uncapped the player count (usually 12) and the frames were down but the smiles were up :woozy_face:

7 Likes

making a boss for my teapot game.

4 Likes

Aerodynamics

67 Likes

I’m definitely buying those wings if they come out. I hope you make it

2 Likes

I’m working alongside my friend towards the development of a 1970’s big-brother soviet union which he may make into a war community. ee2bddf9e1966f33eed96b7ef27ea441

15 Likes

Really goes to show how far textures can really make a difference.

2 Likes

Working on improving my skills as a GFX artist - these aren’t all of my examples.

4 Likes

followup of the game i’m working on, the rune is a free model, currently using that as a placeholder until i get the time to make my own.

8 Likes

Just started making a new game yesterday. The last game I tried making was too big and overwhelming, so I’m making a smaller game now. I’ve challenged myself to have a working prototype made in two weeks. This is is what I’ve made so far: top-down camera, a broken enemy AI script, and a gun using FastCast.

My plans for it is to be a top-down shooter game on an alien planet. It going to be PvE, and you can work with other players to fight aliens and complete objectives. I think it’s going to have permadeath, although I haven’t decided yet.

9 Likes

Vibe apartment

most things on this build are place holders

13 Likes

friend of mine made some propaganda-y drawings for the new room 2 level and i made them into posters n stuf

38 Likes