What are you working on currently? (2020)

you should do another one but this time spiders, to make people’s hair crawl even more

1 Like

I made a chicken

38 Likes

Wow the lighting and the color palette is fantastic!

1 Like

It has been a while since the last post, so here we go again with the highlights of the recent updates.

• Added animated chests
  • Added biome-based structures (chests spawn inside, just be careful to not explode them when trying to get the ones stuck inside terrain)
  • [DEBUG] Biome generator can now be forced to generate a specific biome everywhere
  • Added post-victory behaviour to resume gameplay
  • Added crouching (Press C to crouch, you cannot run while crouching, but you can jump, though your speed is reduced by half)

15 Likes

Star wars jail cells i did a bit ago

37 Likes

Whoever did your building, give them a raise!
if it was you, Demand a raise.

I hope the first order’s red flags with black emblems aren’t too close to a certain… no-no group you can’t go anywhere near on Roblox.

8 Likes

All built by me :smiley: :heart: Built it for free as well out of my kindness of my heart, and nah it wasnt related to the no no group :wink:

5 Likes

It solves some simple functions like the classic {0,0,1} which returns 0 or 1.

2 Likes

LoL
ive been waiting for someone to talk about framer on this platform for a while now
congrats on being the first :clap:

3 Likes

I don’t like to show my work but if I must here is a little teaser of some of my upcoming project and what my skills are.
This is just a rondom thing I made to show you ppl of dev forum

The chances of me showing some more of my projects are slim :grinning:

EDIT: Yes i do realize that there is a glitch on the transition from the home page to the profile. With the “settings” text transforming into the options icon…don’t really feel like fixing it tho. lol

18 Likes

Did you make your own images? I’m just curious.

3 Likes

Yes I made my own images.
The only thing i didn’t make is the mailbox on the second page
and the finger print on the first

i cant believe I wasted a full day making this
lol

4 Likes

Projectile exit is relative to how it entered

44 Likes

It would be really cool and useful if you could see through the portals, if you could do that, it would make the portals much easier to use.

6 Likes

I made a quick mock-up of a kind of screenshot feature. It’s not the best, but it’s interesting to see.

15 Likes

FastValueService:

5 Likes

That’s actually really cool! I’m guessing it uses a viewport frame and copies the map into it, right?

4 Likes

That would be correct! As it doesn’t render the sky, I also placed the a blue frame hidden behind the viewport, so it’s shown in the background when a screenshot is taken.

3 Likes

Semblance! There’s always this feeling behind you…

6 Likes

Very nice, how many tris? Just wondering

2 Likes