What are you working on currently? (2020)

Look like UFO moving in formation!

Blackhawk Rescue Mission could use people like you. :wink:

2 Likes

Working on a few different projects :3

Working on a hangout game with a few friends M E T A N O I A | VIBE RAR - Roblox here -

Also working on a Japanese Style Showcase here -

robloxapp-20200820-1533447.wmv (5.4 MB)

Been building and 3D modelling in blender a lot :3

31 Likes

Philadelphia recreation wip

20 Likes

Today I learned how to make some icons.
ORLANDOMAGIC00 Logo Steven_Rafft Logo ToxixReborn Logo

15 Likes

These icons look amazing! They are great quality and the text is very easy to read! Great Job.

3 Likes

Something that I’ve been making for 3 hours is Chinese styled!

Build:

8 Likes

Naboo

29 Likes

Some logos.
Battle Royale Logo
Steven_Rafft Logo (1) Crazedbrick1 Logo Fas_ty35 Logo ORLANDOMAGIC00 Logo ToxixReborn Logo

10 Likes

Working on something :smiley:

44 Likes

If you’re making a platformer game, I would play that instantly.

2 Likes

omg this is all amazing and beautiful

1 Like

I recently released my first game: Tetris Multiplayer.
It has SRS, DAS and ARR system.

Now I am working on an improved version: Mutris 2. With several improvements and better performance. characters, missions, customizable rooms and much more.

Better AI.

8 Likes

Time Loops

6 Likes

Made a drawing tablet for the next update of my showcase game, My Room. Yeah, I’ve been working on this since morning.

19 Likes

Sunset

20 Likes

Working on modeling clothing and armor, this is my first attempt. Tried to make it as few tris as possible, this one’s under 6k with a good bit being in the staff. :mage:t3:

29 Likes

I love them!

hey @BaggyChris, @Steven_Rafft, @Fas_ty35, take a look at these!

3 Likes

just some models I made recently and all ro-aviation related (pillows not really but was made for a roaviation group so I guess)

I am also working on my first ever showcase which I’m some what happy with though pretty rushed I guess and probably spent too much time trying to make the terrain a bit more smooth and realistic and not just random small hills

Heres an airport which I will be using some of my older assets

27 Likes

Looks great! I didn’t even realise it was your first time making until I read your comment

1 Like