What are you working on currently? (2020)

When simulators want to monetize, "Purchase this gamepass for a 1004 times MULTIPLIER!":

Purchase this gamepass to be OVERPOWERED! Only 100k Robux!":

10 Likes

Working on a showcase set in the 1920s at the station of Twisk in Northern Holland. The waiting room and the station master’s office are done, still need to add some furniture though! In the future I plan to add working steam locomotives and rolling stock so I can recreate historical train services with some friends of mine. Project is mainly for fun in between my studies :grin:

32 Likes

a cool ground slam vfx

36 Likes

How about a bigger explosion :wink:

made a new space ship at like 5am

16 Likes

I’m retexturing the nevermoor skull and may make a roblox myth game about it :eyes:

Thanks! I worked on it for 4 days I think.

And the icons are from https://material.io/resources/icons

3 Likes

Working on making a better ancient Greek City then the one I made last year:

32 Likes

I am currently working on a 2D game similar to Cuphead, possibly to be finished around the end of this year or start of next year.

This is no where near the finished build style, this is just a test look before I blender some models.

4 Likes

poggers

42 Likes

ayyy map done

41 Likes

29 Likes

It’s been many months since my last post, and I’ve made many changes to my current game since. I added many aspects that would make the game fighter game-esque and underlying changes that would speed up development. This is likely coming out in 2021 as I expected since January

I can release this with just the characters far sooner but I need time for changes like UI, time to make maps, color palettes, currencies, balancing, etc.

39 Likes

There are still more things on my map, I just didn’t show everything and I won’t for now

:smile:

4 Likes

Yes i know but can u give our game a jewlery store?

1 Like

I made my first blender car that looks good and I am actually proud of for once.

20 Likes

this game:

You may be thinking… Boring… It is just the classic roblox home…
WELL, YOU WOULD BE WRONG.
Click things, push things over, flick switches, and discover the secrets of this happy looking home.
Hopefully you can make it out alive…

1 Like

In response to these 5, here’s a few more as well.

The servers were converted to MeshParts by @DeterminedTorres_RBX. The “snake” was made with the Archimedes Two plugin.

12 Likes

What if you make a Pog skin? :hushed:

1 Like

Played through Wolfenstein : The New Order again a week ago, been thinking about it since.

Haven’t gotten further than the title screen in my recreation lol but I thought this was good enough to show off. Might pick this up again in the future once I figure out how to do in - game cutscenes, enemies, etc.

(yes i know im missing the player character on the right dont @ me)

17 Likes