What are you working on currently? (2020)

Just a month later, here’s more progress on Deca City. (cool new logo too btw)

More ads have been placed around the map.

More buildings, too.

Deca City isn’t just a flashy and futuristic paradise though. Of course, bad things happen there too. There will be criminal outposts across the state of Floraga which will be able to be raided, and players will also be able to bring stolen objects (if there are any) to the police to earn money and XP, giving a bit more depth to exploration. Raiding a criminal outpost will allow you to refill your ammo and health along the way.

27 Likes

I think you should focus on the ground a lot more. It’s rather plain down there.

5 Likes

taking advantage of face culling and surfaceguis instead of viewportframes

3 Likes

I am working on a home store for my clothing

1 Like

Just some noobs working on a game.

1 Like

When will the game go public, I am excited for it.

1 Like

Beta design of what my user interface would be, (I know it’s simple but it’s just a design idea)

(Example:)

24 Likes

I created a drawing glass, as I got a bit bored. 5 different colors, and a little animation on the dots when you’re drawing on them!

I spent a bit of time after this to create a little scenery :smile:

33 Likes

Been going ham adding the create-a-class for the Kinetic Code rewrite I started about a year ago. This is one of the last major features I need done before the game loop is complete!

Also remade the Thermal scope! Players & Vehicles glow bright white.

Scopes also show gun recoil by resizing & moving the scope image around on the screen. It helps give a sense of power when firing.

43 Likes

That’s really cool do you happen to have the link to it, or is it still a work in progress?

1 Like

Over the past few days ive been working on a vehicle chassy. Pretty fun to mess around with.

It requires so much tweaking of the suspension and i still have a bunch to go but im loving how its turning out.

(file embed broke so here’s a twitter link)
1 Like

I am working on a game that controls the time. I have learned what I needed to create this kind of game. Sorry but I can’t show images…

I haven’t posted here in a while, but I made a panzerkampfwagen VII löwe

image image

16 Likes

Just finished working on a fall update to my first In Nature’s Realm showcase

34 Likes

More houses… this time for functional use, though, so I’ve toned down on the unnecessary lag-inducing parts you might have seen in the previous image.

Haha, just kidding.

(Special thanks to who_though for the chandeliers and Meshception for the piano model)

35 Likes

Previously made the first 8 Super Grand Prix (SGP) cars, I also added more racing parts to each of them:

Plus, I made a 9th one:

SGP Academy Car (SGP ACD34)

13 Likes

me and the boys are working on a sequel to Before the Dawn, coming pretty soon
fantastic map work by spideyrulz

52 Likes

If im being honest, most buildings i see are kinda dull, ya know? but this is pretty damn sick. I havent seen many people on roblox able to pull off this building style successfully, and in my opinion you nailed it. Great job bro

1 Like

Thanks so much! :heart: The build you see there is my second draft. The first was a lot duller!

Piece of advice to be gained from that: if you make something and it looks like crap, make it again, no matter how much time you spent on it at first!

3 Likes

The Mauser Automatisch is a Fictional experimental assault rifle made to look as if it could have been manufactured in the early 20th century.

36 Likes