What are you working on currently? (2020)

Nice. Could be powerful. Keep us posted.

2 Likes

oh god… it is windows 7 modded and ported into roblox

Better than CS Surf

• Moves faster when jumping / wall-running
  • Double Jumping
  • Wall Jumping
  • Sprinting
  • Effects

Came back from a 3 month break and now rebuilding my game.

14 Likes

Looks great! Keep up the great work!

17 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750278206057087088/767725386594648124/robloxapp-20201019-1754565.wmv
haha signboard falling go brrrrr
EDIT: after some testing and some trial and errors, I made this trap to be quite deadly.

lol eeeeedit:

5 Likes

b873ca7bc250c60871b532bd97e43bf5

10 Likes

Those bullet trails are just beautiful.

(As is everything else about your work. Maths :pleading_face:)

1 Like

I rmade a island

15 Likes

52 Likes

I am working with my boys on a zombie survival game.
You can customize your avatar, choose between 9 classes with different abilities and stats. There is an Endless mode, Wave rounds and a Defense mode (Halloween event) It is still very Beta, but we are working hard to come up with something worth playing.
NightZ

Screenshot_20201019-143135

4 Likes

This is a bass guitar playing arpeggios. Don’t believe me? Put modulation on your guitar!

10 Likes

Flowfield pathfinding with 500 entities

22 Likes

Powerful fierce. Now add at least 2 explosions after they gather and you have a highly repayable game.

1 Like

40 Likes

So you did fill it up with more stuff. Thx :wink:

1 Like

(the audio is a bit delayed studio recording is bad)

:rocket: :rocket::rocket:

(plz don’t cringe if it looks horrible I’m new at making effects)

18 Likes

Lol I actually hadn’t touched it until today tbh, for a while I was working only on other maps and other things and kind of forgot about this one, but I ended up just spending the evening building it some more and making the skysphere

4 Likes

A bit of a revamp here: (still pretty ahem… dry) (insert guy who sucks at composing)

4 Likes

That could use some less off-beat kicks instead, suited with a sub-bass with a sidechain to the kick. The keys and the strings works, but there’s no progression in terms of chords. :slight_smile:

3 Likes