What are you working on currently? (2020)

I’m working on a game where you have to use glitches associated with (mostly) certain transport type gears and complimentary gears in order to get through obstacles designed with these glitches in mind. I’m hoping I can make this little niche (I call it “glitch riding”) of mine popular as its the only thing that keeps me around on the site.

Here’s some videos to give you a visual as it’s better to watch it in motion. (Some footage is rather old so please account for changes.)

If interested a link will be down below, however please read the instructions that will surround you at spawn otherwise you’re not going to understand how this all works. Thanks.
https://www.roblox.com/games/3330435432/Unintentional-Mobility-Lobby

17 Likes

I’m making a recreation of The Jasmine Dragon from Avatar: The Last Airbender in roblox!

Hey, that’s kinda like what I did except better!

Took me 3 days to make this, turned out pretty well
1 2 3 4 5 6

47 Likes

Billiard Room… Coming to My Room showcase game. Soon. I will add more decoration to this room including a cue stick holder! Oh, and I made those ceiling lights back in 2018 and decided to use it for the billiard room. :8ball:

If you don’t know what is that pool table without pockets. It’s called Carom Billiard Table.

9 Likes

Hmmmm…
Edit: changed houses lol

So, what’s updated:-

1. New houses
  2. Waterfall updated
  3. New stable!
    4)And an extra layer of terrain.

Current part count :- 3.5k approx

14 Likes

Somehow, this reminds me of a song in a game called Undertale. It’s also a really sad song. I’m crying right now. Okay, I should be better now. It gives a sad feeling but it’s a good song. :smiley:

Updated version is found slightly above:

1 Like

Halloween is coming to the map, for now they are small advances, much more will come late :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: (Extra: and some details of the bank vault have been corrected
as well as give more life to the oil platform)

41 Likes

tower defense

40 Likes

Volcanic Pistol

14 Likes

As always making things that I can make:

In this episode of what is HawDevelopment making we learn how to use Marching Squares to make cool terrain: Marching Squares - Procedural cave generation

1 Like

Museum for my game, Museum [STORY]

Interior is still a W.I.P.

8 Likes

Cacti (trying to make more foliage and improve my skills in modeling other types of things such as foliage)

21 Likes

The Underground Partners
“A secret deal was made with a handful people, later a secret group was installed into the system.”

Note 1: Had to update one of the basses. woops
Note 2: Accidentally cut the tail off before.

9 Likes

really… fantastic!
I am very excited tothe moment to explore this environment with my avatar.

-2020 October 27th
I am currently working on a game
I don’t really know what its gonna be i have many idea’s though
Footage of it:robloxapp-20201027-1633454.wmv (2.2 MB)
Sorry about the lag I used the default Roblox recorder my obs wasn’t working.

1 Like

A city I’m working on

10 Likes

This is a very unique concept! Watching you play looks so fluid, and makes me want to play too! I’ll check it out later.

Since your built the maps, you probably know where to go without having to think about it. I’m wondering if you are planning to add some sort of visual guidance so that the player knows where to go next.

But, it seems like your levels are light on the eye and are easy to navigate, so it doesn’t look too complicated

1 Like

The maps look really good. It had the old Roblox lego style but is very detailed. The idea of making a game out of gear glitches is interesting as well!

It looks like it might be hard to tell where to go next, so adding some arrows to help the player navigate would help, like @Anquilis said.

1 Like