What are you working on currently? (2020)

Foreign Outsider - now with slightly adjusted rhythm, tempo and mix(to make it slightly more ambient).

9 Likes

46 Likes

I was making weapon models for my game but I got sidetracked…

17 Likes

This project is a bit old, but still pretty cool. I made this system during on the day of RDC game jam (sadly I was not invited, so I couldn’t submit it), and it somehow ended up aligning pretty well with the theme 2020 vision. It’s inspired by the quantum mayhem in Outer Wilds. It’s roughly based on the idea of quantum superposition, with the orb inhabiting all possible positions simultaneously until it is observed.

EDIT: If you are interested, PM me, and I’ll send you the place file. I don’t think it’s stable enough to post publicly.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Great job! This is quite an insane build, any estimated time of when you will publish this because I would love to play it!

Great job! I really love this music. I think it has a good tune.

very amazing build!!! i love the snow

1 Like

here’s some progress for the pets i’m working on for a group

21 Likes

Here are few things I am working on

3 Likes

New gfx for @mxddsie! :smiley:

Your next roleplay game![dddddddddddddddddddd|690x345]

2 Likes

17 Likes

A UI (+inventory and currency) Framework to easily add UI and datastore to my games. The occasional time I make a game mechanic in a day or few, I lose motivation on the project when I spend too much time on UI and datastore, so making this framework should benefit me in the long run.

A little WWII project based in France

40 Likes

Currently working on a huge commission to make food items for a restaurant.
However the items included a cup for a mocktail so I’ve made that.snip

4 Likes

Here is my PBR short sword I made today. Made using Blender and Substance Painter. Could of combined all the texture maps and import it into roblox with Surface Appearance but oh well

And here’s my reference image:

24 Likes

I really like the art style. These look like actual cute pets rather than simulator block-pet-with-a-face-decal

1 Like

At first I actually thought that you took a picture in real life and posted it. Extremely good detail. It looks so realistic.

1 Like

:eyes:

9 Likes