What are you working on currently? (2020)

i get bored i made this obby

and tower any suggestions :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m actually working on improving my terrain skills, this is some unfinished crap i made:

10 Likes

That is right, but there will be a great twist about it!

People loved what I posted earlier so…
Round 2!

Note, all my work is in development

]

48 Likes

Halloween themed map

10 Likes

Mega-column display, again based on the one at Mercedes Benz.
and yes I’m theming the stadium towards DCI championships since DCI’s 2020 season got cancelled lol.

5 Likes

Here’s what the stadium looks like in Studio as a bonus :wink:

8 Likes

Playing around with some physics based VR… again.
https://www.reddit.com/r/roblox/comments/gd0zqr/coming_soon_blockworks/

16 Likes

6 Likes

I forgot to ask! How did you create that IK animation? I don’t even know if it’s IKIn the 4th video? What i mean is that when you walk backwards, the animation doesn’t looks like a glitchy animation, when you walk backwards with Shift Lock. Well, how did you made that? I’m interesed about learning that. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes
local function _SetTransformBefore(joint, cf)
	joint.Transform = cf * joint.Transform
end

if unitLocalVelocity.Z < 0.1 then
	moveForwardScale = Lerp(moveForwardScale, 1, math.min(deltaTime * 20, 1))
else
	moveForwardScale = Lerp(moveForwardScale, -1, math.min(deltaTime * 20, 1))
end

animations.Core.Sprint:AdjustSpeed(xzSpeed * SprintSpeedScale * moveForwardScale)
animations.Core.Walk:AdjustSpeed(xzSpeed * WalkSpeedScale * moveForwardScale)
animations.Core.Crawl:AdjustSpeed(xzSpeed * CrouchSpeedScale * moveForwardScale)

if unitLocalVelocity.Z < 0.1 then
	-- moving forward/strafing
	hipTwist = Lerp(hipTwist, -math.asin(unitLocalVelocity.X), math.min(deltaTime * 10, 1))
else
	-- moving backward
	hipTwist = Lerp(hipTwist, math.asin(unitLocalVelocity.X), math.min(deltaTime * 10, 1))
end

_SetTransformBefore(character.Root.LowerTorso, CFrame.Angles(0, hipTwist * 0.4, 0))
_SetTransformBefore(character.Body.LowerTorso.RightUpperLeg, CFrame.Angles(0, hipTwist * 0.5, 0))
_SetTransformBefore(character.Body.LowerTorso.LeftUpperLeg, CFrame.Angles(0, hipTwist * 0.5, 0))
15 Likes

Me and my friends are remaking our oldest project that we made with enhanced graphics, better scripting, and fixed scripts.

it’s a post apocalyptic game with tons of maps to explore, and tons of enemies!
I’m having trouble with choosing the GUI style, so I also wanted to create a pole.

• Option A
  • Option B

0 voters

2 Likes

Pretty much finished my horror mansion

41 Likes

Once again, another Star Wars map, this time, Scarif! (W.I.P, Started today)

21 Likes

Camera Cframe matrix distortion

3 Likes

Vector slider thing and you can change multiple axis and meters to studs conversion

10 Likes

Build I made for my ugc concept try on game!

13 Likes

Thanks to @anon74807963’s awesome map contribution, I made a testing place for the skateboards!

1 Like

You should look at mesh deformation on the avatar evolution build. I think that’d be pretty cool.

1 Like

I know, i’m waiting for it to make it’s way to the regular build though.