What are you working on currently? (2021)

best girl

14 Likes

It’s the flashgame series Boxhead zombies

Idk why its name different but yeah

56 Likes

Same, it reminds me of a game called Boxhead
ogr3qjfiyq111

8 Likes

Not as high quality as my other games but I definitely had fun making this one! :­)
Classic Roblox game with pets and trails available:

Thanks to @GamersInternational for the UI and @LuaBearyGood for the pet models. Also thanks to @RobloxTitan4223 for some artwork and the trowel script. I did the script work and build work (which explains why the builds are trash :­P)

4 Likes

Looks amazing, can’t wait to play it!

Also portal pro-tip, if you haven’t already, offset the camera for the viewport by the distance the player is from the portal to keep the perspective straight from all angles

1 Like

33 Likes

man he do be looking exceptionally good today.

Bay Prison: Finally almost finished and Updated

34 Likes

thanks for sharing. impressive! :+1: :+1: :+1: I consider your work as def. complex and ambitious!
what are your next steps on the roadmap?

Another robot, another post!

P.S: All of my robots are made from unions, with bits of mesh.

39 Likes

Hi! How do you make the character freeze from third person?

added pet shop sell and buy area, and a new icon!
i’m not gonna show the icon because its gonna be a suprise!

5 Likes

Recently finished up the building mechanic for my zombo game :^)

39 Likes

that is amazing, do you have a discord for your Game? because if so I would like to join it so I know when it gets published

1 Like

Finally managed to get a Connect-4 minigame working. Really proud of myself, considering I had to come up with how to code the win algorithms myself :smiley:

Couldn’t upload video here, so check it out on my Twitter :grimacing: Chuck a follow while you there too :wink:

4 Likes

Where did you get these recordings of Taco Bell bathrooms from?

1 Like

I have been working on my 3d modeling skills Feedback would be nice! (Mostly Low Poly I’m also pretty bad at texture paint)

15 Likes

I think it looks pretty nice! and you spelled poly like polly just so you know

1 Like