What are you working on currently? (2021)

ok environment yes ok yeaaaaaaa epiccc ikrrrr

54 Likes

katherine learns blender part 5 or 6 or i don’t remember

i made this jello cake a couple of nights ago. not the best quality render ever but i love how the graphics turned out since it looks like a food item from tomodachi life

it makes me think how many of the item pictures in that game are actual photos and how many of them are pictures of CG models

18 Likes

If anyone wants to see a 7500x7500 map of this terrain, check this out: Isle of Ymir - Roblox

Terrain took about 30ish minutes to generate using the built-in terrain generator, the forest decor took 154.4s after some optimizations. I imagine it would take much longer than 3 minutes to decorate a map of this size

13 Likes

What’s better than building stuff? Coding a script that does it for you!

This prototype can make fully customizable airship hulls within seconds! It’s still subject to improvements though, like better scaling of the tail fins, adding gasbags, etc.

20 Likes

It took me 2 days to animate, rig and make this an almost fully functional gun

19 Likes

Progress! :tada:

The lobby builds are completely done now, and now the first level is starting to be built!

On the scripting side of things…

Lots of work has been done as well! The Datastore Handler is now complete, including error tracking via discord webhooks:

Security is a lot in this game! I am using a FFlag system to cross check my remotes from other games. I have remote events that help determine if a level is open, but if a sneaky skid tries to mess with those events to get in, I have a FFlag that will be checked after teleportation that runs on the server side; you can’t mess with me! :sunglasses:

Oh, speaking of teleportation… That’s done too! Just got to finish the UI, and then I can move onto the fun part-- the map scripting.

Like the concept? Join our group to stay updated, and follow the game:

Thank you for all the support!

18 Likes

I’m getting really heavy Life is Strange vibes from this, and I LOVE that game. Cant wait to see this game be released!!!

4 Likes

Behold! The future is now! Do you remember the trauma of going through the pacer test in elementary/middle school? You can now experience it in roblox! I added wraparounds to make it more difficult to complete as time gets shorter.

You’re welcome.

(Yes, it’s the whole test in its 21 level and 247 lap entirety.)

Edit: I made 2 more with 5 stud long jumps and lava jumps. Links below.

4 Likes

UNTITLED - Roblox wip map for my game

1 Like

I am currently working on our new game named Calico Jack!!! Here is some screenshots!

Message me for more details.

31 Likes

Wip ok

33 Likes

Driving on a Planet Idea?

29 Likes

Soft body simulation

68 Likes

Visual scripting

66 Likes

improved the ui of the web console code uploader thingy

14 Likes

Currently working on how to script better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lemat Revolver for Western Bungus 2 (Fall accelerator project 2021)

Rear loading gate for pistol cartridges

Knob for lowering firing pin for shotgun mode

Barrel break action for inserting of shotshells

29 Likes

Made another two guns today, a pistol and a shotgun.
Starting to get better at doing this stuff so I may as well produce an entire arsenal of weapons next week.

2 Likes

Been developing a place for a SCP related group, except it’s not an SCP, it just takes inspiration from the lore and allows us to create our own lore and branch off, creating a refreshing experience for said SCP advocates!

https://streamable.com/po18q6

16 Likes

What lighting setting did you use, it looks really nice

1 Like