What are you working on currently? (2021)

More effects in photopea on my GFX. Not as good as my last one but i’m still experimenting

7 Likes

An old reactor

32 Likes

Particle emitter count: 5556355
:sweat_smile:

Reminds me of the Mako Reactor.

3 Likes

It’s not Roblox surely, cus I’ve never seen someone make something like this before, not because it isn’t possible but the LAGGGG

1 Like

thats so god damn beatifull :OO

PORTFOLIO: THULiCORE's portfolio

GAME LINK: Homestore↓ - Roblox

12 Likes

16 Likes

That looks so cool. You should add tables and chairs, so when people are reading, they can get out of the way.

Did you sketch this on paper or digital, it looks amazing!

1 Like

I am currently working on a new experience called "Conquest!"

Conquest! is a classic style experience focused on the use of teamwork to defend your team and adventure out to the open world of Robloxia! Explore different unique maps, collect resources, get through obstacles, and interact with characters. Some maps have special unique landmarks that contain special prizes that grant you special abilities. Build strong defenses to withstand your opposing team. Become the greatest adventurer and defender of Robloxia!

12 Likes

Remember, if you are going for realism, he needs to hold this pose until after commercial break. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes it is sketched digitally with an iPad, Apple Pencil, and the app called procreate :relaxed:

1 Like

How do you get your roblox link all fancy and cool like that? My link it just text you can click on

I’m not quit sure but, when I added the link it automatically generates the game profile.

Thank you for the feedback but well, since you are so concerned about the lag, Here’s is the link to the game :slight_smile: Space Reactor - Showcase - Roblox
@Crazedbrick1

5 Likes

Man it actually runs pretty well, and it looks really good! You did a great job!

1 Like

STARS: Dare to Explore - Progress Video 1

35 Likes

I was working on a carpet but my lighting made it too trippy look:

When it is outside:
Meteor joined the chat:

4 Likes

Finished my third GFX today i’m on fire!

7 Likes

Work again follow up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Work

Plugin

7 Likes