What are you working on currently? (2021)

10/10 because winning smile

It looks fine expect for the 1st one make him not floating.

Today I made some cool monster sounds inspired by this artwork.

19 Likes

Updated Library

34 Likes

Working on a new showcase

48 Likes

Made a few pixel art trees!

tree tree2 tree3 tree4

11 Likes

Changed some of the brick materials. How does it look?

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR]

28 Likes

I like the variation. The only thing I would say is that this texture just looks a little too busy:

7 Likes

I previously worked on Maximum, now for a big, floaty one:

Red

Close-up paw

Portrait

Example pose (he can levitate above the ground since he has balloon abilities)

Now I have 2 characters I made so far.

20 Likes

Added a lot of the core game play elements. Chunks can be obtained at will, currency can be earned through building different types of buildings that will gather resources, and objects can be placed, upgraded, toggled on or off, and removed.

Working towards adding a global population with happiness and taxation. I will also be working towards adding jobs for the different buildings and a menu to prioritize different jobs over others. The UI will definitely undergo some changes, I want the different menus to have a ViewportFrame that shows exactly what the building looks like as well as the cost when hovering over the buttons.

14 Likes

Today’s last update to my map, Goodnight :sleeping:

44 Likes

the lighting is ok, make the position isn’t good like he should be holding the star it doesn’t look like that. he is standing in MID AIR and the light of the star isn’t going onto him. the background doesn’t fit in other than that its pretty :fire: fire :fire:

1 Like

This looks really nice! I love the way you put the pictures in the hallways, alongside the candles on the chandelier.

1 Like

It took me around 3 months to make the game, I had just released it yesterday. I’m working on fixing the bugs now! :Đ

https://www.roblox.com/games/6862173373/NEW-Hams-Difficulty-Chart-Obby#!/store

4 Likes

Interesting game. Might check it out.

3 Likes

Cool, I like it! maybe like where the giant nails are add some blood there

2 Likes

I found this recently that I haven’t touched in ages. This was before I knew how to model properly.

2561a6e1984fee3f764ed6d8cfc7a5f921017250_2_690x413
Ship with seaweed issues.

e0fee120dce95bd903cba030e71f029a6d7f221c_2_690x413
Cool lighting. Fire.

c9e117099e4ea535b86aa21ff478fcf83a686267_2_690x413
Weird castle + dock that makes zero logical sense.

CSG v1 I think.

10 Likes

New music

10 Likes

Ok so this is probably just me, but I died while touching the “checkpoint” of the cakewalk part of the obby when I got there, and spawned all the way back at stage 11.

No idea if that was a bug or intentional.

edit: picture added

1 Like

Not sure if this is a checkpoint or not but it killed me when I stepped on it. It looked like one so I stepped on it and I died.

Edit: Wrong words used, sorry!

2 Likes

This is probably because you missed some checkpoints. For example, if you were to touch the stage 11’s checkpoint, then skip stage 12’s checkpoint and proceed to touch stage 13’s checkpoint (or further than that), the system will reset your character as this is a feature to prevent exploiters.
Please let me know if the bug is still there.

1 Like