What are you working on currently? (2021)

The small start of something I hope to be amazing.

25 Likes

Looks like a painting of some sort?

1 Like

I’ve been working on some more UGC stuff! I also made an animated short to accompany the new wave of releases, and I think it turned out pretty nice. :3

(https://twitter.com/x0row/status/1349476315037003776)

31 Likes

More Details and decoration, btw, (I won’t show much until my new city is finished)
I love it how it looks

40 Likes

How long did this take you? It’s amazing! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Just a few weeks, I start at the beginning of this month, but I had done another city before which took me longer. How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

(There if you haven’t seen it yet)

2 Likes

Great job @murjarquitecto! You should start working on the train station part of the city next!

I’m actually working on a build that’s inspired by your building style! I hope you don’t mind. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, that’s a good point, thank you for that suggestion
Btw @Crazedbrick1, don’t worry, I don’t mind you being inspired by my style of construction

2 Likes

That is amazing! Was most of it made in Roblox Studio or Blender?

1 Like

99% Roblox Studio, 5% Blender, but
I always work almost all the time in the studio

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

Added perlin noise to my world generator! I think it looks really cool so far.

The next step is to add decorations like trees, plants, and rocks. I also think I’m going to rework biomes, because they’re a bit too random right now.

23 Likes

I’ve been prepping Status + for release. You can now view the site here:

https://fxllencode.github.io/StatusPlus/

Still got some stuff to do but it’s coming along! I have made the major change to have the site go to endpoints and check for uptime/response time every 5-10 minutes along with updating the graphs! Took way too long to do that, YAML loves formatting:roll_eyes:, luckily it’s working great now!

I’m also starting to work on the in-game API for the site, this is going to be the most tedious part.

Oh yeah, here are some epic pictures! :sunglasses:

The REAME.md even works!

Coming soon, dark theme? Dark theme! :sunglasses:

Status + is also hiring a logo artist!

Feedback? Tips? DM me! :grin:

23 Likes

Making a tower!

23 Likes

Finished a large section of my map along with starting on material work.

I’m kinda torn between foil and glass for the water, though. Both have their pros and cons

3 Likes

Currently, I’m building the map of an open-world game called Acorn Wars. There are deafferent regions. Currently I’m working on a beach region. Some Pics:

As you can tell, I’m going for a tropical/tiki sort of culture in the Juice bar.

15 Likes

No lag yet… needs more neon.

39 Likes

Made a camera using raycasting. Misses out on any non baseparts :frowning:

But it is great for taking pictures of scenic parts.

Normal

In the following the Top green block and the blue block are union’d (green selected first) resulting in the instance returning green as its color even when the ray hits the blue section.

Union

[Update]
Raw data is an array of colors. Picture is 250x250 pixels making it a 62,500 entry table.
Compressed it to a table with 800 paired entries (index of new color, color)

4 Likes

:innocent:

no hud or crosshair cause im in cinematic mode

24 Likes

shading need some improvements :L

30 Likes