What are you working on currently? (2021)

Explosion VFX done for a commission(tank is from the toolbox)

16 Likes

This is what i’ve been working on for a long time.

18 Likes

Making a game similar to Kahoot

https://www.roblox.com/games/6711398745/Quizz-Release

2 Likes

sounds really nice, did you use Logic pro?

wow instant like :flushed:

1 Like

No, I use a free program called Musescore, and Audacity for minor adjustments.

1 Like

I’ve finished a little map! It’s not much but it was fun making it! If you have any questions, ask me!

Mini-Volcano Map

Here’s my DevForum Portfolio!

Here is my Discord Portfolio!

7 Likes

Its very cool, no joke. Its really like Kahoot.

1 Like

Thats why i said without editing

1 Like

This is sick!! Awesome way of doing sound effects, Never thought of using fl studio for something other than music. You’re creative!!

Pretty sure all your doing is making a negative part right? Let me know if I am wrong. It is a very good concept since you can make holes slice things and much more using them.

Made this map for my game, I really enjoyed it. Wish I could set the minimum amount of segments for lower graphic settings (so it won’t be a straight line). Currently the beam has 50 segments, but really I only need about 5.

10 Likes

Non-tiny health bar GUI! Inspired by default CoreGUI speed bar.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631674502706888734/875439700444319764/unV1fun9FL.mp4
RobloxStudioBeta_Dnr8WUBWOh RobloxStudioBeta_rNx4ZJktbl

12 Likes

This. A streetlight.

9 Likes

Not Finished

30 Likes

Brooo! That’s soo good! You should start commissions, you’ll make bank!

2 Likes

So I am working on a plates of fate game, this game took hours to make and it’s still being worked on.
Note: Leaderstats don’t save yet

Game: Your Average Plate Game - Roblox?

3 Likes

I love the Aztec architecture and design. The grey concrete really compliments the green grasses. The only thing is that as the title implies, its supposed to be a lost city. So maybe add a little grunge to the concrete, you had the right idea with the vines hanging down from the roof of that one building.

I’m still trying to improve my skills, revamping a game of mine that I posted in this topic in 2020, it’s not even like 5% complete, but as time goes by I’ll post more images, hopefully you guys like it!

9 Likes

Late-night refinements to my work-in-progress song. Going pretty smoothly so far!

Dreams:

3 Likes

Updated

36 Likes