What are you working on currently? (2021)

I got them from this website
https://www.textures.com/

1 Like

Added conveyor belts + the first furnace to my mining game. Had to adjust my placement system to support models but turned out great in the end.

For the record, this is just obs picking up the music I’m listening to in background and not in game music.

19 Likes

Currently trying to figure out a way to handle sprite collisions.

…This is going to be fun :grimacing:

3 Likes

My Devforum portfolio has been paused due to Collaboration getting locked on October 1.

New portfolio: https://thulicore.artstation.com/projects

2 Likes

Not really effective doe, you could possibly obfuscate the module itself and hide the path, other than that it’s great. is it a VM obfuscater or not? if it is what is the fastest runtime?

I made this for fun completely from the ground up, and I wasn’t intending for it to be actually used. The module used is my BanIt module with no modifications (BanIt - Simple ban module for anyone). It would definitely work a lot better if the module were forked and modified to make the command “Name” or something (hgjrkhfdjkhgkjfdhgjhd.Name “Ty_Scripts”, might make someone think the equal key was accidentally deleted)

3 Likes

Working on a much more ambitious GFX, hope i actually finish it :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

A bit of an update to this:

Object Avoidance AI:

Making a Gui Physics Engine:

20 Likes

I call this Spawn 15. It’s my latest showcase.

Game link: Spawn 15 {SHOWCASE} - Roblox

11 Likes

I’m trying to learn advanced car suspension and FPS system

32 Likes

How’d you do that?
Pixel frames?
KeyFramed ImageLabel?
Video?

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: :eyes: :eye: i working on a new obby!

RobloxScreenShot20210830_190805077

RobloxScreenShot20210830_190756565

4 Likes

still messing around with emissive textures

22 Likes

I currently work on a commission

19 Likes

I am working on a Core genre game. Anyone remember that? You just control an energy core. Still in a public beta so you can check it out here:Tsuga Energy Facility - Roblox

3 Likes

World building! I’m pretty slow, but I know my code so I am pretty sure this is going in the game. Made my first trees, setting up the first city block. As I build each block, be coding all the features available in that area. Should be playable when I call it done!

City:

Key structure:

Feature WIP:

OldTownRoad

17 Likes

Finished :factory:

39 Likes

That is so cool, words can’t say how amazing that is! :exploding_head::smile:

HI THIS IS MY FIRT MODEL AND I’M WORKING ON BECOMING A GOOD DEV

12 Likes