What are you working on currently? (2021)

lmao same I was so confused, I thought people just liked a random hallway for no reason. :joy:

1 Like

Been working hard on a snowball fight game! Happy new year.

See a gif of the snowball throwing here

23 Likes

Making a 2D fighting game (Wip)

11 Likes

Holy crap that ending just made me die

4 Likes

Now that is some UI skill. Amazing work, would love to see what you end up making next year!

1 Like

Just a sneak peek for part 2.

Follow the project here:

6 Likes

he was never seen from again haha, great work!

1 Like

Lightweight BMP importer including alpha channel support. 24-bit, 16-bit and 8-bit bitmaps supported. This was just made for practice/learning purposes.

13 Likes

Spent a couple days on this, post feedback or ideas in replies please! I don’t mind harsh responses as long as there is constructive feedback as well.

Note: the pictures themselves are kind of low quality considering I had to use MS paint for that…

14 Likes

Finished / Happy New Year…

18 Likes

Normal Maps are cool.

Well, it’s been a good year lads…

See you in the next one.

8 Likes

See you guys next year!

I haven’t posted anything on here in ages so heres a build from two months ago.

9 Likes

Ending 2021 with an early 1980’s formula racer:

Ensign N180

2022, here I come!

12 Likes

I didn’t really make too much near the end of 2021, but, here were some of the things I did in the final weeks of the year.

The real engine

TRX 3.3 RC Engine except it’s by me and all done in studio, so it’s not accurate every square milimeter of it.

Cool portal teleporting stuff.

And an entire second floor on my fancy room showcase, that’s not too furnished but, two floors is better than one, right?

Happy New Year Devforum users!
14 Likes

brrrrr

16 Likes

ExplosionAnim

Somehow managed to draw the first image entirely via freehand

6 Likes

I’ve made this with blender and the roblox weapon kit.(Only the zombie is not made by me
robloxapp-20220101-1126258.wmv (5.8 MB)
)

1 Like

XENOFEST
If we were to find definitive evidence of advanced alien life on mars, it would be because we saw this guy:

Chunky boi is slow, tanky, but has developed very powerful legs to help it move around and KICK people with, knocking them over and leaving them vulnerable to other alien attacks.

4 Likes

I worked on a railroad for my own game. Does it look good?

4 Likes

I went back to work on an old build yesterday😎

21 Likes