What are you working on currently? (2021)

Adding a coal mine and still working on the terrain on my W. Village showcase. Might also add more variations of houses or many different variations of trees.

21 Likes

More progress :cowboy_hat_face: :eyes:

31 Likes

Finished

22 Likes

I made a little join dialog that lets people join their friends. Simple, but efficient. Also has a nice little animation when adding / removing elements.

13 Likes

I like the UGC items you should create an purple one

1 Like

modeling a dark saber hilt

5 Likes

The Amend Hospital, the largest interior within The Last Day’s universe. WIP.

41 Likes

A little thing I made in two days from some art I saw online.
Link to place

15 Likes

Your obbies are soooo good! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Extra Details

21 Likes

Added a new section in my little town I made that is going to be used for town conferences.

5 Likes

man this is really good! hopefully these types of physics come to rblx!

36 Likes

this gives me vibes of a fancy house it looks really good to me the design graphics looks really match up1

this model is so good! hopefully roblox graphics can go a little higher to gain more popularness this is so cool 10/10

1 Like

dude ive never seen graphics like this 10/10 would see if my pc gets better its too laggy xD

I played around and made a cottage in the woods

27 Likes

I love HttpService so much! It’s my favorite service, so much fun to play around with. I was bored, so I spent 3 hours making a way to send actual SMS messages within studio:

Sorry for the low quality! :grimacing:

oh god i wasted more time than i thought making this

Anyways, pretty cool use of HttpService, really proud of it! I don’t know why I wanted to do this but here we are, next up: Controling my smart lights with HttpService! :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Did the Wonder of the Goths from Age of Empires 2 just for fun.

26 Likes

I built a wall…

I guess it’s bigger on the side?

24 Likes