What are you working on currently? (2021)

no it’s real i promise

i was late to april fools day

So this reply isn’t spam, here’s some wood shutters.

5 Likes

I’ve been working on a school-themed story game, inspired by my real school! :smile:

2 Likes

I am working on this game Service County [BETA] - Roblox (you are able to play!

1 Like

That’s such a cool game I am needing help making my game Service County [BETA] - Roblox

Started to make my second car (I hope it goes well…)

8 Likes

Yes… just added for the funs :eyes: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So much amazing work here! I’m just proud of making a little water gun that I haven’t even scripted yet. It’s essentially my first build/model and I’m happy with it.

11 Likes

This is my second car ever! (still not done)

17 Likes

You’re pretty right. I’m still molding the hillside but I got the basics done. The stair path going to the door is supposed to go downhill.

1 Like

Decided to create my own decoration to go along with the grass. It follows the players camera so it doesn’t look flat, and that’s done by using beams.

14 Likes

I didn’t try this before, but maybe those trees are making my laptop sound like a jet taking off.

Nice build though!

3 Likes

i am working on my Toby’s Difficulty Chart Obby Toby's Difficulty Chart Obby - Roblox i will add more levels in the future!

1 Like

Damn this is so good. I didn’t even realize it was an obby at first. :happy3:

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Great work! The ony thing that makes it odd is the backdrop. The scene itself is amazing, and really well made, but the backdrop seems odd (it doesn’t quite blend in - the scenery/objects are in high focus, but are suddenly met with a blurred backdrop). Maybe make it slightly darker too, as it is raining? Good work overall!

1 Like

Open Source trees : D!

19 Likes

shattered visage

16 Likes

Took a break from scripting to go and make a render for a contest

39 Likes

You should really turn down the fog a LOT. NYC is not that foggy, nor that blue.

2 Likes

Interacted with lighting.
Thanks to @RedVFX for the idea of atmosphere.

17 Likes

Horror music

Intro

Battle

10 Likes