What are you working on currently? (2021)

One thing I find annoying in most btools is the scale limit. It’s so darn small. If it could be the max scale, you wouldn’t need to keep placing blocks to make your floor.

well uhh lighting is just a lot of manual adjustments which i’ll be keeping to myself (no special tricks or any external stuff used) and as for the textures, i did cheat a little using multiple texture sets but it really comes down to just mapping your uv’s as efficiently as possible and not leaving any space unused

1 Like

Mastered Ultra Instinct (The faces actually change this time :smile:)

6 Likes

Take 2! Note this is ran with a whopping 256 x 144 pixels! It has a very descent fps compared to other solutions!

23 Likes

So basically the Scope doesn’t work yet but the clock works already, putted a Working silencer on, And a Extended Mag, Trying to make it work in an ACS system that i made.

Making on it now

-Working scope (choosable graphic)
-Let it work in an ACS System
-Laser/Flashlight
-That you can hold a knife while aiming with your Glock

20 Likes

Today’s progress:
Not much done today though since I had to study.
I added wind(the beam) and snowfall, even more snow and lanterns.

20 Likes

(sorry didn’t mean to reply to another post lol)

CAFE COMMISSION 2

Working on another commission. Different style this time!

Thanks to the asset owners (I don’t make meshes)!

31 Likes

I saw the pictures and it looks relaxing,

I hope the staff will be good.

and good luck further!

1 Like

Egg shaped blackhole that I’ll use for something. Not too focused on working on it too much but I’ll come back to it and make more adjustments when I can.

17 Likes

i miss the 2017 disconnect icon, so i remade it lol. roblox plssssss bring it back omggggg

12 Likes

Thank you!! Really appreciate it.

16 Likes

Lol the current texture reminds me of a flare gun not the gun in the picture.

I did another render following Blender Guru’s gumdrop tutorial and…

12 Likes

Wow that looks really good, how long did that take?

1 Like

That gumdrop looks like I’ll hurt me. Try making the “dots” more white.

2 Likes

I didn’t actually document my time, but if I had to guess, anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour.

Woah! The geometry nodes lookin :fire: I got blender guru notifs for some reason even though I’m not very good in blender. Now I saw that I’m going to have to today!

1 Like

Data loading.

25 Likes

Really, Cool. I dont really like how the player can see it loading but thats just my opinion.