What are you working on currently? (2021)

Nah I think it would go with deadwood by really slow motion. :sunglasses: :+1:

is that a Ferrari Testarossa? looks amazing man

1 Like

yep just changed a bunch of small things and the overall proportions to make it look more cartoony

2 Likes

20210406_182234

not done rendering cuz it’s taking so long but this has to be one of the best things I’ve made

10 Likes

45 Likes

Steampunk room.

11 Likes

Today’s progress:

1. Lamp posts
  2. Bridge
  3. Working on the last section of the map for days and finally it has had some good progress on
  4. Snow vines
  5. Organization of assets
    And I today tested the map on FE2 CM
    Still working on the gameplay.
    I am still trying to finish this before April 26th.

For those who want to view the map at closer quarters:

Side note:
AND YES I HAVE TO STILL FIX Z FIGHTINGS AND GAPFILL SOME EDGES, JUST DIDN’T DO THAT YET BECAUSE I JUST ORGANIZED NOW

20 Likes

Decided to create a little prototype inspired by the Spitter from Left 4 Dead 2.

Aligns to surfaces, can’t place multiple puddles ontop of eachother, deals damage when walking on them, uses my own custom made part cache as well as raycast registry so the script isn’t looping through workspace everytime a player creates a puddle.

I’ll add a lot more QoL updates to it soon, I just love challenging myself.

11 Likes

I’ve been practicing calligraphy for the past week please tell me what you think:
(It’s all Shakespeare quotes by the way)

Pictures

12 Likes

He hasn’t textured the model yet.

19 Likes

W.I.P

18 Likes

39 Likes

I’m working on a easy-to-use and highly customizable Profile Picture Generator! I have never made a utility on Roblox until now!

Try it here: Cheddar's Profile Picture Generator - Roblox

1 Like

Your abstract yet calculated works of art amaze me again. I love how there are large and small coral-like structures similar to barnacles yet not quite… it’s an alien planet and I love it. I feel inspired to make something coral-related, now that I’m beginning to grasp the cusp of modeling. Stupendous work!

1 Like

Starting a new build! :blue_car:

15 Likes

I am currently learning Lua, and It’s going well so far.

1 Like

Live Operations :eyes:

Mongodb + Node backend

12 Likes

Finished the island shape, I get to start building now :slight_smile:

Edit: Map just finished rendering :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Is there an API for this? Could be useful in-game.