What are you working on currently? (2021)

Me when download blender
Btw help im running out of ideas for anims
Run
Walk

12 Likes

A few hours ago, I made a glowing ball falling down the staircase.

4 Likes

Finished

35 Likes

Potion with realistic(ish) fluid!

bottle

34 Likes

really… nice effect mate!
what kind of function do you use?

No scripting. I just used a ball socket constraint and a couple of no collision constraints.

3 Likes

The 'purr’fect disguise
UGC concept / 1159 tris
More on the twitter @finbxb

12 Likes

Hello! I normally do things like nature / obby builds, but wanted to try something new. So this is a Future / Scifi build that I made. I made a different topic about it already, but I made some changes that @milkclxud and @Aerophagia suggested. So here is the build with some of those suggestions in it. Tell me what you guys think.

Oh I forgot to send the link to the game. So here it is if you wanna look at it in game.

18 Likes

I am working on a HUGE MMORPG. So far we have the ideas laid out, all we need now is to script it, model it, and advertise it. Me @0verchargedBattery and @fmagsfwgvsgevvsvefsv are working on it.

3 Likes

I’m working on my own FE2 map. Here’s a screenshot…

4 Likes

I got bored of the factory game, so I’m taking a break from that and started working on a mining game. I’m giving myself until the end of April to finish it. I have made a ton of progress since I started it yesterday.

Biomes

Blocks and Structures

17 Likes

Decided to take a little break from the low poly, cartoony style that I usually make, and wanted to create a different style build.

Not quite done on this office type build, but exterior is going good!

24 Likes

Updated (more details)

33 Likes

23 Likes

How did you make the first one?

Now, I decided to work on this desktop case! All computer components are made using union except that RAM is made using SpecialMesh.

(I literally have working on this yesterday when electricity went off until near 7 PM. :expressionless:)

11 Likes

Redid my Bad Apple demo, entirely eliminated all of the lag.

This is all rendered through code, no decals. It is also entirely single threaded, no parallel luau. It’s still only 8 shades of grey due to the compression method I’m using.

38 Likes

Interesting file name :flushed:

2 Likes

I’m currently working on a skill-based progression game along with @plantulog, The name of the game is ‘Bloxdieval’, We just started 2 days ago :smiley:

19 Likes

2 Likes