What are you working on currently? (2021)

Working on a creature from algonquin folklore, Are people allowed to talk about those? I’m a paranoid person…

11 Likes

am currently working for a game that is a realistic/comedy game (mostly realistic as type of the game) this is what I made so far in the past 50 hours

5 Likes

Amazing! I saw this in RAR and I thought I was looking at a real-world temple. Keep it up!

:flushed:

if your wondering, it’s a crude test for a RPG i’m making…

yes i am bad at pixel art, i’m still learning lol

30 Likes

If they aren’t messy it would look un-natural

1 Like

No? Unless you’re crazy you don’t unironically store your books like that.

Its to give it that feel of “this library has already been visited multiple times”

2 Likes

I got a bit lazy the past couple weeks, but I’m finally starting on the textures for the Beretta M9. Here’s my progress on it so far: (White basically means its untextured)

My aim for the textures this time is to try to make it as realistic as I possibly can with my current texturing skills, while also learning new methods!

For those who are wondering, the gun is just over 14k triangles in polygon count, and is using a single 4k texture set.

27 Likes

38 Likes

Updated

27 Likes

Wow! That’s really cool! Did you use the future is bright lighting system?

1 Like

also currently working on a couple new Japanese weapons

Mostly just this Kanabo and Tetsubo pair, to be honest. I haven’t really finished modelling my other projects, though I am modelling a “Daisho” set consisting of a Katana and a Wakizashi. My Tachi hasn’t been finished, either.

13 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING HOW??? Can u send this to me when it’s done SOOO GOOD

3 Likes

just experimenting what i am capable of doing

18 Likes

Updating uis for my game

6 Likes

Oh no, my king. I can’t believe it’s the FOOL’S MATE!

3 Likes

Lol it looks like we are just getting inspiration from each other back and forth. :joy:

1 Like

Did you hand-build those letters? :flushed:

I’ve said wendigo a couple of times and one hasn’t gotten me

yet.

They’re pretty cool though! One of my favorite cryptids(they have like 4 different versions over time)

2 Likes

The way to summom one is if you whistle at night and leave your blinds/curtains open.

(Apologies for low quality!)

Also so this stays on topic, I used WindShake to create floating lily pads in terrain water. The lily pads don’t have collision and I don’t want physics to handle tons of them at once so WindShake was the perfect solution.

Still isn’t perfect but I’m happy with the results, as they aren’t supposed to be major details in my game, just decoration.

8 Likes