What are you working on currently? (2021)

Got some free time to work on something, so I decided to make a small prototype about Vib-Ribbon from PS1, it doesn’t have any music to follow the beat, just the controls really.

Though I expect it to stay as a prototype, feedback is appreciated.

Edit: Controls are now in the game’s description.
https://www.roblox.com/games/6807139513/Vib-Ribbon-Runner-Prototype

4 Likes

Coming out today in a few hours!! Really excited! Anyways here;

7 Likes

Small lighting updates to a June 2020 build I made to test Future lighting at the time it first released

9 Likes

18 Likes

Wow how do you make the water clear like that. That just amazing

To learn to make water clear: Workspace > terrain > water transparency to 1 or whatever. if you want to see it in studio: File > Studio settings > rendering > at the top below the thing called automatic click the render level from 08 to 21. (I think)\

(Might be a bit off topic)

1 Like

Spamming pathfinding service :upside_down_face:. I apologize in advance, Roblox. You have to admit, it looks pretty cool.

In reality, this is just a test for my own fun, not the actual NPC Movement system :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Very good lighting, BUT … You need to work on the composition. As you can see, you need to change the pose of the red monster(or the blue one). They don’t have to be the same. Also try to make sure that the Blue Monster is exactly in the center, so as not to confuse the composition. Good Luck!

Everything is fine here, except for the terrane. I can’t wait for the new terrain to come out. Then your work will reach a new level

Just finished making a tree

7 Likes

8 Likes

Man you’ve changed a lot ever since last build.
The lighting and the aesthetic are great, keep it up.

1 Like

Anyways,
just finished making houses for this part

And fidgeted with lighting properties

For those who want to see:

12 Likes

Oh, my bad. I didn’t read the captions, I’m really sorry.

no problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Working on a training facility :sunglasses: This is my first build of this type, looking for feedback too!

9 Likes

Just made an Omega Force OMR 9.5, an SGP (Super Grand Prix) car from 2027.

Engine sound on approach (It’s got a V10 engine that revs up to 13,000 RPMs.)

Omega Force would be acquired by Aero Force in late 2029.

13 Likes

did you use the quixel scans? the rocks look really good!

First iteration of the M9 textures are complete! But I still don’t think I’m done with this, so I’m gonna go for a second iteration.

30 Likes

Does the sight glow like that in real life? :eyes: