What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m currently planning a showcase, low poly, for Roblox Architects! If anyone has any ideas, please leave them in a reply to this message, thanks!

Portfolio: roblox-studio

1 Like

not really… I’m very busy with both this and my other main project.

I’ve been making a lot of progress on my fighting game framework, I can now cancel normal attacks into special ones, improved some networking to use less of the default character replication, wrote my own “Tweening” functions to work properly with the global interpolation speed (a value that decides how quick frames pass, freeze at 0)

Now ill be working on some arenas and stuff for 1v1s so that I have a proper testing environment

11 Likes

I participated in the 2020 one, but I’m still doing art commissions this year LOL

20 Likes

This library has over 500,000 real books covering music, art, religion, history, medicine, and science, with a large portion of them being fully readable from within Roblox.

This was just an experiment from 2 years ago that I looked back at, and I think I’m gonna try reworking it and making a better polished and better sorted version to publish.

In this version, there were a few rows of shelves for several broad subjects but there are many topics included in each book’s metadata so I’d like to implement a search system

51 Likes

Second try at effects in photopea.I’m getting a lot better and its really improving my GFX!

8 Likes

I build a Dummy Frog today
here’s the link : Build a Dummy Frog!

More effects in photopea on my GFX. Not as good as my last one but i’m still experimenting

7 Likes

An old reactor

32 Likes

Particle emitter count: 5556355
:sweat_smile:

Reminds me of the Mako Reactor.

3 Likes

It’s not Roblox surely, cus I’ve never seen someone make something like this before, not because it isn’t possible but the LAGGGG

1 Like

thats so god damn beatifull :OO

PORTFOLIO: THULiCORE's portfolio

GAME LINK: Homestore↓ - Roblox

12 Likes

16 Likes

That looks so cool. You should add tables and chairs, so when people are reading, they can get out of the way.

Did you sketch this on paper or digital, it looks amazing!

1 Like

I am currently working on a new experience called "Conquest!"

Conquest! is a classic style experience focused on the use of teamwork to defend your team and adventure out to the open world of Robloxia! Explore different unique maps, collect resources, get through obstacles, and interact with characters. Some maps have special unique landmarks that contain special prizes that grant you special abilities. Build strong defenses to withstand your opposing team. Become the greatest adventurer and defender of Robloxia!

12 Likes

Remember, if you are going for realism, he needs to hold this pose until after commercial break. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes it is sketched digitally with an iPad, Apple Pencil, and the app called procreate :relaxed:

1 Like

How do you get your roblox link all fancy and cool like that? My link it just text you can click on