What are you working on currently? (2021)

More details :

1 Like

Finished the base of the gun time to detail!

11 Likes

Experimenting with frosted glass UI style

16 Likes

Many skin/concept builds :wink:

6 Likes

I am imagining you forgot to anchor it all lol

2 Likes

My friend and I’s team has some quality builders reach the ultimate goal :eye:

Tons of Monsters + Replicated Physics No Lag/Low Stress

49 Likes

I don’t think so, that never happens to me

4 Likes

Seriously? clearly it is seen that the map of said person is anchored :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I know I am saying imagine not “IT WILL HAPPEN LOL”

Decided to do a more thorough test of my 2D model script

Line List:

Line Strip:

Triangle List:

Triangle Strip:

Triangle Fan:

Point List:

At some point I’d like to use this for more than just experiments, but I’m not sure what to use it for.

10 Likes

Banner I made for my portfolio.

5 Likes

Icon Commission for someone

17 Likes

Following Roblox’s terms of service it seems fine. Yes it has excessive weaponry but any amount of weapons is fine. It doesn’t have decapitated or removed limbs.

Not allowed on Xbox though.

dude, wow, the lighting, and the builds, i wanna play T-T

Made another update to my Roblox mobile app concept, this time I’ve made the home screen!

Won’t be sharing any more leaks as I’ve decided I want to put a ton of work on here and keeping all updates private from now

if you guys managed to see this, ive finished the concept now and the ui is completely different now, though i completely forgot to use @AlecDevStuff’s advice to switch the chat and play buttons

i will be making a cc post about the concept in the coming days (today is 1/9/2021)

7 Likes

What software do you use? Is it adobe creative cloud?
Also I don’t see the point in making these or is it just for fun? :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway looks super cool. :+1:

1 Like

Figma

I suppose it is just for fun but if I manage to finish it, I’d love to throw it on my YT channel as a 10K special or something

1 Like

Updated

31 Likes

Maybe share with us your cool progress when you make substantial updates, sometimes it is quite hard to see a difference with previous versions :slightly_smiling_face:

The vehicles look very good. Looking forward to see more variety!

2 Likes

when can we play the city? :sob: i want to play it so badly

1 Like