What are you working on currently? (2021)

Are you planning on doing an interior for this?

Removed work for personal reasons, sorry.

26 Likes

I haven’t decided yet, but it’s a possibility. I haven’t done much interior on anything yet, so it’ll take some time lol

Rocket Testing Lab…

Kennedy Space Center, Florida

11 Likes

Simulator Island: Any feedback?

14 Likes

“Hand of life”. My first time trying to create something close to realism, :smiley:. used mesh and nature pack.

14 Likes

How did you get that type of smoke, i am curious

1 Like

Whiteboard v2

2 Likes

Creating a level editor for a game I’m creating.

In the video, region editor, which allows me to procedurally distribute trees, grasses and other elements (using Poisson-disc sampling algorithm)

55 Likes

Particle emitters with custom smoke/cloud textures

would like to see this in a roblox game!

Commissions open?

I still have some expectations of it being an open game
Sorry, my commissions are closed for now

Will they be open anytime soon?

Ouroboros

Combat driven game with permadeath and stuff with special mechanics that make different builds unique and interesting

Main mechanic being which the souls that grant special abilities that you can obtain, they basically enable hardmode for yourself as you can get sent to forever sleep for dying with one on hand

Just some soul showcases and whatnot

10 Likes

been working on making vignettes with my models ever since my first post here, I’ll show the ones I’ve made so far:
Dark Angels

Custodian Guard

Fellblade Formation

Sons of Horus

Raptors Space Marines

Chapter Master Valrak

World Eaters

White Scars

The Battle of Phall

and as a sideproject, my Fellblade Heavy Tank

44 Likes

Major progress in my combat routine for one button gaming! Combat sequence (auto attack) for players and NPCs is operational. So many bugs squashed today!!

Because that’s boring to look at, I also let my skeletons have swords (and updated my skeleton avatar for when I get bored)!

17 Likes

Working on a elevator script that is based of how they work in Battlefield 4.

11 Likes

Working on a WWII FPS game with my friends, some of the work I’ve been doing on my end.

28 Likes

I made 2 icons for my game.
My first time doing GFX
Thanks @pulsatron5 for the render

11 Likes

Finally created nice low poly terrain for my first map of my upcoming game. Only about 2k tris but it’ll go farther down when I actually create the map and optimize. It’ll be a cemetery map.

10 Likes