What are you working on currently? (2021)

Honestly blows my mind.
I hope to be able to do this with COD maps one day!

1 Like

Meanwhile: In half life 2

5 Likes

Wow, How’d you do that, Like is there an kit, or did you export them yourself, plugin or anything?

to be honest like that working currently about, or did something ever yourself, that’s kinda nice or anything about it

that’s cool streetlight anything about model

Any Space Gamer?

43 Likes

Enjoy!
output

35 Likes

alot for a rookie

6 Likes

Some work for school.

4 Likes

More work for school :

4 Likes

Working on a little project for my friend group. Decided to experiment with terrain and realism for the first time. This is the result.

6 Likes

I modeled my workplace :heart:
Don’t forget to like and follow for more images. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Everything I’m seeing is incredible. I love the way the UI moves and the flying mechanics look on point. I love the way one side of the screen is blue and the other is red. Amazing :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been working on this one for quite some time! Just finished the trailer for my life & roleplay simulator, Little Lands, feel free to check it out here if you like this style of game!

Players can build their own homes using a gridless building system, raise interactable pets, get jobs and even play multiplayer/singleplayer games.

p.s. I would love any suggestions/feedback you have, I’m not entirely sure as to why but we’re getting a fair few dislikes so any info/critique would be great.

Trailer:

Demo:
HD is still processing for this video but:

18 Likes

Another small scene

Time taken: 2-3 hrs

40 Likes

Here I leave a couple of photos of the construction that I made today based on the Simpson house.

25 Likes

Another couple of images from my Low Poly style recreation of Moe’s bar.

22 Likes

Made this fun little short song almost a month ago, but it’s still one of my favorites. Enjoy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

More ui work…

14 Likes

Please, fix your lighting., get rid of the blur