What are you working on currently? (2021)

Made some changes to the building system in my game, Little Lands! Been playing with a few other cool ideas for the building too :slight_smile:

Just realised twitter videos don’t embed… youtube link:

14 Likes

Not Finished

42 Likes

I like that your experimenting with other characters, but that looks like an over caffeinated short karen on a monday.

1 Like

I’ve tried my shot at it before. What formats does your rendered support?

This is a totally fair assessment haha! And I’ll take it over “I’m going to have nightmares” that I got 5 months ago. :wink:

What am I working on currently?
NOTHING

literally

10 Likes

this is the most amazing thing I’ve seen on devforum

1 Like

Now I can do simple animating, in addition to building and scripting. One step at a time. :smiley:

(Sorry about the laggy quality)

4 Likes

2 World Trade Center

This is my first time making a skyscraper and I’m not experienced with roblox studio at all. I think it turned out pretty great imo for something I just made for fun.

also btw no mesh parts at all were used to create this just csg

Additional pictures cuz why not

27 Likes

Not really working on anything just getting better and more into coding

Since I made it in a lunch break and didn’t want to make a png decoder, I made an offsite python program to convert it into a more manageable format and then streamed that into Roblox.

1 Like

How do you using mesh deformation or custom characters? Im animating but i can’t play animation on game.

WIP

ignore bad quality

8 Likes

just updated the map and thumbnails of my game,also ill try to make something like trailer for the game so be ready

5 Likes

The key search term here is “skinned mesh.” Apart from that, send me a message and I can help walk you through getting your first skinned mesh into Roblox!

And, just because it’s the “what am I working on thread.”
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
ratattack

24 Likes

Making my Horror game :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I built and scripted a ski lift. The video I recorded of it was too large to post on here (it had terrible quality anyway) but here are some screenshots:

Here’s a screenshot of me riding it up…

And riding it down.

8 Likes

:eyes: :hammer:

45 Likes

I’m trying to stay positive.

Time taken: 4.5 hours~

My twitter: Aerophagia | Aerophagia16

56 Likes

That is really satisfying. Try to improve it.

2 Likes