What are you working on currently? (2021)

Late to the topic, but me and @iFizzics have spent the last few months working on our game called, Fix It Simulator. We pushed out Beta and released the game fully with ads a few weeks ago. We have our first update coming within the next few days. We’re here to break the mold of simulators!

If you’d like to check out the game for yourself: Fix It Simulator - Roblox

Watch the trailer if you’d like: - YouTube

Here are a few screenshots of the game

8 Likes

My First Art!

22 Likes

Map for game I’m Working on

10 Likes

currently working on an fn fal for a commission

25 Likes

I’m working on obbies and showcases as of right now. Nothing interesting.

3 Likes

flood escape 2 map

22 Likes

I first did this on paper then traced it on an art system, it turned out quite well.

13 Likes

48 Likes

:eye:

18 Likes

I’m currently working on a Place for my Non-profit group, called Exynios Inc. It is a group, where all the funds go to small devs and investors. People who create content for others to enjoy.

If you could at least check my Roblox Group, that would be amazing to me. I’m really looking forward into this

3 Likes

1st Thumbnail

6 Likes

Overly Sized Destructable Doomspires
to put that in perspective, the little green tower is the original size

little red pixel right infront of the green tower is the size of an r6 player v v

i dont even know if its playable lol

22 Likes

Made my own version of an Ewok, completely created in Roblox Studio.

!

28 Likes

Made a V2 of my old portfolio

pretty happy w/ my tap banner!
:+1:

4 Likes

Commision for @Rektway

5 Likes

For the past 2 weeks i was putting a lot of effort into making a little Christmas or Winter Village i guess. here are a couple of photos and some gifs incl. village in day/night mode. Its a showcase i honestly dont know if i could turn it into an actual game cause im not really creative with game concepts and all of that stuff. Anyway, here is my village as you can see.

Dont mind if theres an unfinished house in background.

Here are a couple of gifs of my village. Yes, i know my village still looks kind of empty but im still working on it so dont really mind on it.

Im honestly out of ideas to fill the map more with interesting village things so please if you have
any idea, suggestion you can tell me! Thanks for reading & have a great day!

24 Likes

Weekend… just playing around with some math functions to generate highly configurable helixes … maybe for spiral staircases, human genetic DNA or italian pasta macros :wink:

19 Likes

I like it. Transports a chilled chilly atmosphere … well done and go on. Would love to see a snowman… like made from kids that are in houses now to sip some hot chocolate :coffee:

1 Like

Thumbnail 2

9 Likes

The Ember

• Faster BPM
  • Some complexity to beat pattern
  • Additional pads
  • Extra length

14 Likes