What are you working on currently? (2021)

honestly the motor sound goes too high pitched so i spent basically 2 minutes laughing because of the sound WAAAHHOOAAaaa…aAOHHHHHhAh.

1 Like

Was experimenting with PBR and got an idea to do a puzzle-based game so here is my progress so far

And wrench mechanics

Hopefully won’t go through burnout before this is finished

50 Likes

I made this well :slight_smile: what do you think, and can i get some critique.

8043605D-679A-41F0-B96E-C7B31C174471

11 Likes

What website or app did you use to make this?

It’s something called Blender.

knockback rework (still subject to change):

• fixes delay (roblox moment i had to work around)

• new knockback animation and physics calculations

• new hit fx and sounds depending on how damaged the player is

some sounds didnt load/are delayed and it lagged a bit cause this was rec in studio

24 Likes

Sorry, I mean it looks very different than blender.

It seems like Blender 2.79. Some people prefer using it because it uses much less resources than 2.8x and above, apparently.

1 Like

Scythe <3 (again)

RavenBlade

7 Likes

I have been forcing myself to work more on my art (it’s just awesome what artists can do), so I tried to make some Ghibli styled textures and now currently working on a hand-painted game icon for a change!

14 Likes

Making a camera system for my 2D engine.

…yes, a 2D engine does need that

1 Like

Fun little trick, don’t ask and you won’t be disappointed

26 Likes

You are both amazing and a madman. I love the UI and how well everything works without a wall of bugs or lag. Great use of PBR textures as well.

Is it lineforces? Thats what I would use.

I am still learning, so can I get some critique on my coral antlers :slight_smile: thank you

10 Likes

random pumpkin I made for a game in like 10 mins nothing special just decided to post it on here ig

9 Likes

Wrench makes me feel like playing bendy game. Keep it up. Might like to help u as I m pbr developer

Oh man this is underrated, Id be down any day to make a game with someone using pbr

yea this is how the Pagani Zonda R sounds irl, Pretty crazy sound lol

Working on free resource for gfx artists.

12 Likes