What are you working on currently? (2021)

8k posts in this topic!
im working on better treez

7 Likes

all of my guns as 12/22/2021

sorry for unclear screenshot and the the total is 63 guns all made by my self with parts
(i never sleep)

7 Likes

Recently made the Engineer’s Level 1 Sentry from Team Fortress 2, took about 2 days to create and i had a lot of fun making it! I wanted to fully rig and animate this along with its idle and building animations but Roblox’s rigs and animator is broken and bugged when I try to do so.

Entirely built in studio. Except for the back of the sentry’s head as it wouldn’t come out very good if built in studio.

30 Likes

Added double jumps and moving platforms to my 2.5d side scrolling adventure platformer.

18 Likes

Working on a remaster of The Happy Home Of Robloxia, I’m feeling pretty enthusiastic about it! Thanks for asking, Roblox, I really appreciate it :smiley:

Some weapons I made for a game involving large amounts of high powered weaponry, dancing martians and capitalism. It’s inspired by Bloodfest because that’s a cool game.

Don’t worry, I think this project will actually go somewhere -

Double Barrel Shotgun

Shotgun

Sniper Rifle

Pisto

Automatic Rifle

And a gamelogo, which isn’t perfect as I’d like it to be but i can always make one later:

More game stuff later, when it’s all done-er.

15 Likes

6 Likes

Thought I should share this. Welcome to Bealotov.

(If enough people ask, I might make the game public so you can explore it!)

9 Likes

Small update :smiley:

13 Likes

Flat Characters, using dynamic decals. This is so wack

30 Likes

How do you mean by Portals? (reaching for that thirty…)

Almost Finished

23 Likes

That’s insane! This reminds me a lot of Superliminal

1 Like

currently working on a game called: Below the Surface, heavily inspired by another game called Minus Elevation
So far, progress is solid! Here are a few screenshots and videos of the process!

17 Likes

how did you manage to make that?it looks so good

wow, that build is really amazing

How is any of that even possible, you’re blowing my mind, bro.

1 Like

what I’m working on currently before the year ends is a game called “The Universe” its a vibe game I could say and there’s only one free model which is the donation board you can check it out here!

https://www.roblox.com/games/7969808332/TheUniverseCollidess-Place

Please tell me what I can do for it to be better. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

I got bored so I made these simple ornaments

9 Likes

back from the dead cave where i was with some updates for SHINNERS
also for some reason my game is so broken that when you join you will wait 15 seconds in loading screen and then it kick you out

4 Likes