What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m working on a new monetization tool called Bloxbiz that lets you monetize your game with in-game ads that look like billboards and posters. We’re hoping to launch soon and looking for feedback!

28 Likes
32 Likes

Right now, I’ve been working on a large scale game idea I have, but to earn robux I’ve been building a bit for some other games, which is definitely helping me improve my style. I really want to learn LUA soon, so hopefully I’ll get onto that this year!

1 Like

Made my first script! (It reduces lag) made many meme models as well!

1 Like

Springfield XD Mod 2, work in progress

23 Likes

Redesigned the logo for Perilous Portals

13 Likes

49 Likes

An eye I did out of sheer boredom

8 Likes

Working on something “Beachy” but cool
My other big cities had a very urban aspect so I want to do something new with no urban

(A good start so far)

20 Likes

Hehe :wink:
Don’t look at my face, look at the map :angry:
I’ll add more pics later…

17 Likes

One pic, just one yea :wink:
Work in progress :warning:

Say cheese :cheese:

23 Likes

After being inactive for a while, I decided to give a shot to make a horror game and made a very small prototype just to get some feedback, if this gets enough attention, I could try to make a game out of it.

Please give some feedback, everything is welcome.

14 Likes

Been making slow but steady progress on my FPS framework. Recently been working on an ambient reverb system.

Some small details that I’ve been adding in free time:

• Optics projected in 3D space.
  • Fire selector works (see side of the gun).
  • Muzzle flash does not always happen.
  • Performing a dry reload does not give you the maximum amount of ammo.
  • You can reload while aiming down sights.
29 Likes

Whilst I get the aesthetics of the slower weapon sway when quickly moving your crosshair when ADSing, I feel like it’d feel snappier in-game if it was reduced/removed, because otherwise you could have situations where the sides of the sight cover up the reticule, which would probably get annoying in-game.

I increased weapon sway values for the video so I could show that optics are only visible while you can see directly down the sights. Here is a clip of what it actually looks like:

21 Likes

Yeah, that’s much better. Great work, by the way.

1 Like

Who knew slight color changes and some planks could make a build look so nice? :heart_eyes:

I’m having some trouble on deciding on what to add though. :thinking:

43 Likes

Been working on my formal wear group!

22 Likes

Great Job!
My heart went through the roof even tho i knew it was coming :smile:
i think you could definitely improve on the Red Screen after the player dies.
something a little less basic
GL

1 Like

Thanks! I wanted to come up with something unique that wasn’t a static screen like FNAF does in the post-jumpscare phase, I will try to improve the red screen part in future versions.

1 Like