What are you working on currently? (2021)

I think because since most people have low end devices that would lag most people or maybe the roblox engine is just limited

I released my game where you can create your own island from scratch, working on dungeons and mobs right now! (everything you see on my island was placed down by me, even the land)

https://www.roblox.com/games/5004372939/Albies-Island-Early-Access#!/about

25 Likes

Ooo. That looks so good I’m gonna try it.

1 Like

Learning how to incorporate Promises into my code.

I’m… pretty sure I’ve got the hang of it now.

You officially have me hooked, congratulations
Looks so cool

1 Like

Satisfactory was actually one of the biggest inspirations for this game.

1 Like

A new track for Imitation! Progress on the game is going EXTREMELY fast and it’s looking better than ever. Enjoy the music!
https://soundcloud.com/musicbyeo/involvement

11 Likes

Was just working on a market stand. I’ll finish it tomorrow.

23 Likes

Honestly, just adding some wooden posts made my build look 2x better.

37 Likes

People are so good at their work!
:raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

Practicing both building and scripting.
I’ve improved a TON on both, mainly this year but also 2020. Some cool things I made this year:

And, a screenshot of my most recent and probably favorite project: (Still working on it)

And, a cool stealth-like project I created a while ago, its not great but was good practice.

sorry about the bad quality, I had to compress it a lot due do the size limit.

24 Likes

Working on a tank game

I have a big project upcoming titled ‘bloodshed’. Its a tank warfare game that involves lots of exciting combat. I don’t have an attachment example as for right now, because I havent gotten much progress on it. It will probably take me 4-5 months to work on every single detail, so in the meantime I’m also learning how to build professionally. It’s intended for 13+ users.

@mishajones Nice work on that ship! Anything I model sometimes ends up half-finished or with crooked vertices or bad topology.

Speaking of what I model, I was working on a low poly version of a car from Far Cry 5 which somebody extracted and ported to GTA SA, called the Kimberlite Daralla also known as the Vessel in Watch_Dogs. I took the model they extracted and rendered the model in the front, rear, side, top and bottom views so I could remodel it myself and improve my modeling skills. What I made was okay, but I’m struggling hard with the side of the car and the fender. This is how far I got. I was going to port it to GTA 3 and Vice City but since it wasn’t finished that never happened.

The original car as seen in Watch_Dogs 2.

13 Likes

bureaucracy: soon-to-be horror game

11 Likes

I built a lot of low poly commissions in January. In February I am trying to learn how to script. March-June I want to release a okay scripted game. By the end of 2021 I want to make a high quality game.

2 Likes

Hi! I recently have released a Roblox game teleporter and a obby. Right now I am getting ready to release my tycoon “Pirate tycoon” and plan to release another tycoon afterwards called “Yacht Club Tycoon” Game links below!

Roblox Game Teleporter [In development] - Roblox

(9) The easy obby [Updated! +12 Stages] - Roblox

Pirate tycoon - Roblox

Thanks for reading!
-Jackoob_YT

Just the usual stuff… (trying to make a game- failing- then trying again- then failing again- repeats…)

2 Likes

currently working on some guns that are all wip

19 Likes

Beginning the process of rewriting my game’s codebase. Again.

found out a (future) lighting trick allows surfaceguis to be illuminated

17 Likes