What are you working on currently? (2021)

Yeah. I just searched it and it is like $199
Wow

modelling and texturing cars for a game im making

47 Likes

Hows this? It is a different piece but nobody is responding to my post about it :confused:

I have been working alongside @DecodedMint and @Kimathi4theWin to create my game Super Spleef’s unicorn update! :heart_eyes: :unicorn: :rainbow:

Screenshot (53)

8 Likes

Could look a lot better If I can actually see it.

3 Likes

Oooo that looks nice. What kind of game is it gonna be?

You can see it just zoom in. :man_facepalming:

I’ve been working on a showcase of a fallout shelter. Doing my best to give it some realism and, so far, it’s looking pretty good.

If anyone has suggestions or ideas of what they’d like to see in it, let me know!

12 Likes

very slightly offset surfacelight with a high angle and 40 brightness

1 Like

How does the light not shine on the surrounding environment though? :thinking:

i dunno, at least it works

6 Likes

10 Likes

Did you mean to upload that video? I just see spotify open. :thinking:

2 Likes

Ouhh My First Simulator Area is nearly done! (It’s Moon Based, and some Futuristic stuff)

7 Likes

Dragon Ball Super fights be like:

6 Likes

Continuation of yesterday’s progress, didn’t have long to spend but here’s where I left off:

21 Likes

Looks good, keep at it! I’d try and fill in the room with a bunch of things, add some more depth to the walls / roof and also use some different colours / materials. Just mess around for a bit!!

2 Likes

The new Minecraft snapshots inspired me to add geodes to my game, so here they are!

They aren’t very detailed yet, but I’m going to model some crystals and make them generate inside the geodes.

11 Likes

Update: I have released this plugin: ColorPane, a suite of color tools for Studio [v0.4.0]

I’ve been working a color picker plugin for Studio. It’s got a color wheel, various sliders, and lets you create color palettes.

2021-02-11_0jfqa7p6iYp1zJXy

2021-02-11_nWmye5LP6ERLEPGf

23 Likes

Made a maze generator which uses a depth first search and recursive backtracking methods, and also uses OOP. I may go on to make this a whole dungeon generator with big rooms and simplified pathways, but not sure.

WpTwxWoMnL

100 x 100

1000 x 1000 (lol)

27 Likes