What are you working on currently? (2021)

Link
I decided to mess around a little and take a 16K screenshot of roblox crossroads. This required a few steps to get working since I don’t have a 16K monitor (duh). I also had to turn graphics quality down to 1 or my PC would crash (happened twice). But overall the results are quite nice.

I don’t see any real use for something like this, other than maybe for graphics artists. So overall a useless image which takes up 50MB of storage.

3 Likes

I spent two or three hours today making this! It’s definitely one of my favorite projects. You can visit it here (yes I know the grass doesn’t line up with the sea, i’m too lazy and tired to fix it right now)

9 Likes

My latest project.

43 Likes

Time for some multiplayer testing + new combat system on BattleGon :smiley: !
The combat system is still W.I.P, first time making one though!
Testing entities, and camera manipulation.

FINALLY in alpha after many months of solo developing. My goal with BattleGon is to make it a game that doesn’t have that “robloxy” feel.

Also, got some monsters to spawn like that ice golem and the lava monster!

Here is some footage and screenshots :slight_smile:

Entity still WIP, thats why movement is weird.

Tutorial World:

Next for BattleGon will be a custom character controller :wink:

22 Likes

an auditory experience

12 Likes

Nature and realism, it’s the new future of Roblox.

15 Likes

TIME TO GET REAL!

(pump actions your double barrel)

I guess you could say… you had to do a… ‘Double Take’

okay im sorry

22 Likes

I’m working on some more planes for my airline and also some discord-roblox ranking bots which are really cool! :laughing: :grin: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Boredom.

5 Likes

Possible final update to this house.
I think I am done with converting.

And by this I meant a making showcase. Yes I am attempting to make my first ever showcase.

I just added some details to the chimney,
made the thickness of border singles constant
and added supports as a detail so that it appears to prevents shingles from falling
Part Count: 1.5k parts
Unique Mesh Count: 2
Unique Union Count: 1

Now a question.
Which is better now Realistic or Low-Poly?
Low Poly:

Realistic:

• Low-Poly
  • Realistic

0 voters

Bloopers

1.I tried making environment using terrain editor for first time and the fudge why . . .

2.No one has seen the 0.5 version of the low poly house, well

3. This just happened while I making this post

11 Likes

The realistic version is beautiful! Low-poly looks good too depending on the purpose of the build. The low poly version would look better with more vibrant color, and the roof shingles are a bit off in my opinion. They look a bit tacked-on.

2 Likes

tbh the realistic doesn’t look very realistic, maybe the lighting but it’s not really realistic, more high-quality midpoly
looks amazing though

1 Like

Take a look at some tutorials on topology in Blender. It could help improve some of the crooked looking shading on the creases of your stock. Overall looks great though.

I’d agree though that I never really made much efforts for the low poly version. But I am not going to update it now.

And @Bac_Stab tbrh, I never really tried making something realistic before so I probably misunderstood and made this, don’t worry about lighting through as its not final but I’ll have to think of it on how to make in more realistic.

Moreover, you can assume in the name of low poly, I made a layout

It actually looks really good, you just need to add some imperfections because nothing=perfect in the real world

1 Like

Cloth physics

64 Likes

Added insert as-well as command aliases

insert Aliases

import
insrt

rm Aliases

remove

Looking for command suggestions/ideas :smiley:

6 Likes

driving game
pretty much nfs roblox edition lol

27 Likes

WOW THAT IS LOUD!!!

Other than the fact that you almost ruined my speakers :stuck_out_tongue: , that is amazing @Operatik! Seriously. Your skill blows me away with every song I hear!

1 Like

Small build I’m working on, but it’s nearly done!

9 Likes