What are you working on currently? (2021)

111 Likes

I am working on a fighting game called Annihilation here’s the link Annihilation (BETA) - Roblox

4 Likes

Working on a tank game

54 Likes

Working on a car chassis with custom UI, Ackermann steering, and stuffs. Only thing I need to do now is making some models in blender and adding some sound.

41 Likes

I modeled a portal that I will use in my game (I disabled the teleportation functionality because I wont need it for my game). I used Egomoose’s teleportation portal demo. I didn’t make the apple tree, that was just used to demonstrate the portal.

Links:

Modeled portal demo: Mission Experience - Roblox

EgoMoose’s demo: Teleportation portal demo - Roblox

My twitter for frequent(ish) updates:
https://twitter.com/CriticalDucky

113 Likes

If you ever release this chassis, let me know. I’d like to use it. :slight_smile:

Edit: Just wanted to ask a question, will this have any features? Basic things like lights, support for police car lights, or is it just a frame leaving the user to do as they see fit?

2 Likes

I figure I am going to begin with scripting! Since I have been building for a while since end of 2019, I feel like I have almost mastered building and the complete basics such as Parts, moving, scaling toolbox etc. I figure I need to move on and try something new! For now, I am creating very simple scripting for parts. I hope to come much better in the future!

Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

I’ve made some small updates to my Minus Decendence mock models area. I’m going along as I play the game. I’m not so sure if I’ll turn this into my own project of sorts, be it a game inspired by MD (I’ll probably need to make new stuff to avoid copying) or what yet.

One update belongs to the Eyemaster replica. The horns have been moved closer to the front of the head rather than stemming directly from the center. This gives them a more natural, closer-looking and balanced feel in comparison to having the largest parts root from the center.

Some of the increments and colours may be off but this is only meant to be a replica, so I decided to shrug off some of those miniscule details. The eyes on the original model are noticeably larger than my replica so I think that’s the only change worth making.

It’s really easy to make the changes. Using the power of attachments, I was able to just designate places where I wanted parts to snap to. I then used welds to put the pieces on and then welded the entire head model to a Humanoid character. The eyes would have especially been challenging to symmetrically and precisely attach together in a full circle without the help of attachments.

The second update is the potion jar. I was so bothered by the increments so I decided to accept what I made as the replica. I got the spirit at least, if not the model pretty close. I think there are two potions total in the game but I can’t figure out what the other one is.

My next steps are to create the Lure Beacon, Deter Beacon and the Info Clipboard models.

18 Likes

I have revamped the revamped obby? Well it is much better and completely different!

I am also working on other projects! :eyes:

9 Likes

I will be trying to focus on finishing Lua and hopefully use that to finally start creating my first game. Also, I got building to focus on. Basically I’m going to master these two skills, so I can quickly begin my first project.

This could be the year, or not lol.

Good luck to everyone and I hope this year bring lots of good to you!

11 Likes

Made a tank chassis from scratch

74 Likes

I’m making Conway’s Game of Life. The UI lacks a few features and has an issue or two, but I’m getting there!

Here’s a short video:
https://streamable.com/gmvctl

40 Likes

An island creation game; “Build your dream island from scratch, and create and edit your own houses on the island!”
https://www.roblox.com/games/5004372939/Albies-Island-Early-Access#!/about

14 Likes

Mustafar, Vader’s Fortress

125 Likes

w h a t
Are you going to make that into a real Roblox game? If so, I’d love to play it.
Also are those skinned meshes I see?

2 Likes

I am working on a gameshow called Ultimate Wipeout Roblox (UWR) recreated from the real gameshow Wipeout. I am working on season 2 since season 1 is a bit eh.
unnamed
Banana hammocks real show

20 Likes

Already showed the model last year but never imported it into roblox

59 Likes

I’m not really working on one specific project; rather, I’m trying to improve my meshes! I hope to learn a lot more about blender this year and be able to look back at how far I’ve come at the end…
keyword: “hope.”

8 Likes

my own gui framework. haha
idk, am i going too far?

and yes, I did steal NoYield from Rodux, Open Source ftw

local Noact = require(game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage").Noact)
local PlayerGui = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer:WaitForChild("PlayerGui")

local function CreateClock()
	local Clock = Noact.Component.new("Clock")

Clock.State = {
		IsRunning = false,
		TimeElapsed = 0
	}

Clock:BindCallback("OnStateUpdated", function(self)
		if self.State.IsRunning then
			self.Instance.Text = "Time Elapsed: " .. self.State.TimeElapsed
		end
	end)

Clock:BindCallback("CreateElement", function(self, props)
		return Noact.CreateInstance("TextLabel", {
			Size = UDim2.new(1,0,1,0),
			Text = "Time Elapsed: " .. self.State.TimeElapsed
		})
	end)

Clock:BindCallback("OnMounted", function(self)
		self:SetState{
			IsRunning = true
		}

coroutine.wrap(function()
			while self.State.IsRunning == true do
					TimeElapsed = self.State.TimeElapsed + 1
				}
				wait(1)
			end
		end)()
	end)

Clock:BindCallback("OnInstanceRemoved", function(self)
			IsRunning = false
		}
	end)

return Clock
end

local blueprint = Noact.createElement(Noact.RbxGui.ScreenGui, {}, {
	Noact.createElement(CreateClock)
})

Noact.mount(blueprint, PlayerGui)
wait(10)
Noact.unmount(blueprint)
27 Likes

I am currently working on a simulator game =)

19 Likes