What are you working on currently? (2021)

Did you put the script in a gui? If yes, I’ll test it out

Whoa that’s actually really cool. I tried making one myself.

I figured out that if you divide or multiply the i it makes it look different

here
                                           \/
UDim2.fromScale(0.5 + (math.sin(tick() + i * 2) / 2), i / dotAmount)

18 Likes

yea, it’s a sine wave
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/memes-puns-gifs-mega-thread/46300/2488

1 Like

The Humvee (HMMWV)

21 Likes

bet 99% of you didn’t even know this existed :sunglasses;

17 Likes

I think I’m obsessed with sine waves now

23 Likes

Working on patching dex aka dark dex that is an exploit that is injected in to core GUI.

idk I’m kinda new, pretty proud of this though

21 Likes

Woah, that’s so cool! I’m so proud, and you say you’re new? Imagine what you would be a year in…

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait- You’re telling me that’s roblox?!?!?! I cannot beleive that roblox is growing and getting more realistic so fast! Keep up the good work!

Planning on adding stuff in the open spaces, also getting rid of the desk for a shelf of books, and I want to fix the bed too… but it’s gonna be super dark in the actual game.
Update you when I’m done! :wink:

8 Likes

made this stone neighbourhood sign as a quick build. this was originally on @Mr_GrayyScale 's Project: Place but the scene in the image was made in my own personal place

9 Likes

It looks like some sort of tornado!

1 Like

I’m focusing on learning more about LUA and to be able to write code without any help.

2 Likes

I’m glad seeing others learning lua too! (I’m also learning lua)

1 Like

Writing a s-expression based language (Lisp, if you will) called shobfix

Currently supports while loops, function definition, a few Lua globals, math, basic if logic, function returns
Will be used as a modding language for deadline (an earlier, unstable version is already used in the real game, but it cannot do much more than assigning values and type safety)

11 Likes

i’m making a horror game called "The Triangle Man

9 Likes

It would be better if you use cycles. And if you are going to add a background make the render with transparent background.

1 Like

Can I have a link? Looks like fun

Is this a uhhh I forget the word for it, a esoteric programming language? that people make for challenges?

1 Like

How do I run this?
I have it in a script on a part but idk how to run it
wait, is it a gui
oof

2 Likes