What are you working on currently? (2022)

Never forget to wash your robloxians

26 Likes

Working on a new flight physics system

9 Likes

Now, a panel for my module!

My previous reply is here if anybody wants it

9 Likes

Not roblox related but I made a procedural planet.

30 Likes

working on a horror game called CONDITION 1 that takes place in antarctica

21 Likes

Worked on my FPS game a little today

Better rocket jumping(old system accelerated incorrectly, the further you were the faster you went, but I fixed it):

Player ragdolls on death (primitive death cam):

A “CRITICAL HIT” thing pops up when you get a direct hit with rocket (I started playing TF2 again, pls no call out for stealing D:)

For some reason, OBS just decided to stop working, so I had to use Roblox’s built-in recorder, sorry for the poor quality :frowning:

Some other changes include:

• A change to how damage is calculated
    (from just BaseDamage * (Distance / 50) to BaseDamage * (math.clamp(WeaponRange - Distance, 0, WeaponRange) / WeaponRange)
  • Ragdolls actually work now (the code for them was there in my last post, it was just broken).
  • Added a mesh for the rockets (TF2 rocket mesh, couldn’t find a better placeholder from the toolbox).
  • Changed particles.
  • Got rid of IKPF (Inverse Kinematics-based Procedural Footplanting), thinking of changing them out for a purely animation-based approach. The characters, for now, use the default Roblox animation script.
  • Fixed the bug shown in when you add new code to an old project - YouTube, an issue with both animations having the same priority (a mistake on my part) and one of them ending before the other could begin.
  • Axed some old code that wasn’t doing anything because of how the game had changed internally.
  • Fixed a bug where there were two damage numbers when there was only supposed to be one (shown above).

I’ve recorded some footage of my game and uploaded it to my YouTube channel, check it out if you want to see.

I’m thinking, maybe I might be able to have an alpha version out this month. but not too sure, if you were wondering.

6 Likes

i did see now 2 Videos from this Game and i cant wait anymore to Play this Amazing Game so is this Game already Public? or would it be possible that you give me Beta access to this Game?

40 Likes

Screenshot_9
Screenshot_11

Working on one of the maps of my Round Game.

11 Likes

I am currently working on a new game called TimePVP. Spent a lot of time with @NotFaykingBtw, @TheDiamondKing_21 and @lieliedash2.

Trying to get it out before May, no screenshots provided as we are redoing the map lol.

2 Likes

So sorry for the late reply friend!

Yes it is a spy/military drone, thanks for feedback! And I use Studio for like 99.5% of my builds because I’m absolute trash when it comes to Blender lol.

I’m working on a game called glitch park.
Devlog: Glitch Park - DevLog #1

1 Like

Remodeled from 0 to its previous versions, including all the Bodywork and Interiors :red_car:

24 Likes

Made this build a bit ago for someone

Original Post: Made a Dance Studio a bit ago

4 Likes

XENOFEST! Now with Laser Cannons, Heavy Snipers and enemies that I am actively attempting to make as annoying as possible (see : Mini Leapers / killer jelly beans)

Now I really need to work on progression instead of spawning a bunch of enemies and fighting them in my own game.

9 Likes

I’ve seen these post with ur XENOFEST! It might be a good game!

tree made in prisma 3d in phone

5 Likes

Mining slums

part count ~5000

play ingame

45 Likes

the chevy logo

18 Likes

26 Likes