What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on a medival ish build, it is around 60% done (Needs to decorate)

23 Likes

Admin Gui developer owner no version yet. Change color soon Standard Roblox Dark. :smiley:

4 Likes

its been a month since a update so i some changes

15 Likes

Felt like working on a game somewhat similar to Crysis (graphics wise)

4 Likes

Howdy!

Astro here, I’m working on this ocean puzzle game, however I don’t want to spoil too much! You can only go backwards and forwards, and must solve puzzles to rescue people and animals! I haven’t got any ideas for game-passes yet, if you’d like, you can post some in a reply. I am looking to use 3 player servers however. This game should be a unique game, that I’ve never seen before.

I’ll send some pictures soon, thanks if you took some time to read what I’ve been working on!

1 Like

Since I have no new building ideas, I decided to go back to my older builds and add some small touchups to them! :hammer:

16 Likes

Watch renders for a DT project in school I think they turned out really well! :smiley:

25 Likes

Animated Rafale primary controls + Cockpit controls

20 Likes

Hey!
Currently working on a " reactor core " game for my main group
Right now I’m remaking some of the assets from older versions of the game, then I’ll start working on making the main facility.

Here are some screenshots from the last version of the game

I’m planning on mid to late 2022 for releasing the first part of the game, maybe I’ll get a bit better by then

9 Likes

:eyes:

15 Likes

Small build i’ve been working on. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Working on this map! Looks really nice so far.

10 Likes

Finally getting back to animating.

Original Resolution (4k):

13 Likes

:cold_face:

31 Likes

10 Likes

39 Likes

working on car game, with maybe realistic models, it will have unique (maybe) gameplay and story line

34 Likes

Building system

7 Likes

Name: Steel staircase with edges
Creator: THULiCORE
Time taken: 40 min

My portfolio: https://thulicore.carrd.co/
Buy models here (robux only): http://thulistore.carrd.co/

14 Likes

I’ve been trying my hand at terrain for a large project of mine. I hand-carved it, so all in Roblox.

33 Likes