Hey there! I am Crazedbrick1, a self-taught freelance Roblox environmental designer with 3 years of experience. I have contributed to 20 million play sessions and counting, all through my former work for HyperLaser Games, a growing Roblox game studio with 38k+ members.
Through my 7 years of being on Roblox, I have gained insight into the platform and its community. I have a deep passion for creating environments and it is something I hold dear. I have made it my mission to inspire the next generation of Roblox Developers to do the same.
- Low Poly Blender Modeling
- Environemtal Design
- Roblox Part Building
- Map Design
I am unavailable for long-term projects. And due to the unpredictability of school and life, I don’t have a set schedule.
Time zone: Central Standard Time (UTC-6)
PLEASE READ BEFORE HIRING ME!
Below, you will find my terms of service that all clients should agree to and abide by. They are subject to change at any time.
Terms of Service
- I will not take percentages as payment.
- Clients must pay me before I give you the build and supply proof of payment.
- I will not supply refunds.
- I have the right to deny or cancel an order with reason.
- Clients must pay a 25% down payment before I start the commission.
- Clients must pay the 30% tax when paying through gamepasses or T-Shirts.
- Clients will not be allowed to view commissioned builds in-game for security reasons.
All prices are negotiable, so feel free to discuss this with me! My prices are heavily dependent on the scale and how vigorous the project is.
Minimum price of 1,000 Robux.
I am only accepting Robux payments in the form of gamepasses, t-shirts, and group funds.
The best way to reach me is through Discord. Please send a summary of the project and what you would like me to do. I try my best to respond to every message I receive, so message me at any time.