What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on an open notifications platform available for all plugins on the Plugin Marketplace to use. Going to be a bit hard though, since Roblox doesn’t have a feature where you can select what plugins a plugin might depend on.

5 Likes

s p a m

23 Likes

General structure has been completed. Working on the finer details.

7 Likes

Window details + some lighting.

7 Likes

I’ve now successfully tested this, the only other change I need to make is adding a UITextSizeConstraint. Thanks to my friend @cxmeels as always, for providing practical scripting advice lol

Will be getting GitHub Documentation ready soon, as well as a few alpha tests over there. ExperiencersInternational · GitHub

^ GitHub link will be broken eventually, need to rename it to the new name of AlertService

7 Likes

Just got adaptable sizing notifications working, can’t wait to actually use it in some of my own plugins!

8 Likes

This would be really cool open sourced, please consider it!

Maybe. In its current state, it is very specific to my game, but I’ll look into it.

Working on Project Delta
an up and coming new survival game

15 Likes

Redoing an old procedurally generated map I did back in 2020 to use better looking trees and other feature we didn’t have back then.

Before (2020)

19 Likes

This looks really nice, love the reflection and the blur in it oo!
Also how come you never respond to your dm’s?

1 Like

Fun lil scene I made recently

52 Likes

That looks amazing! Amazing job my friend; keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Messing with ReShade

Before:

After:

Preset:

17 Likes

wanted to take a break from doing nothing but scripting the past month, and made this sci-fi dystopian world.

30 Likes

How did you get reshade to work? I installed reshade and it switched Future to ShadowMap and all games, removed character HBAO and downgraded the textures?

I’m on windows 11 and I installed the RoShade setup correctly, twice.

3 Likes

Before I post a huge explanation as to why this might not work for you and how to fix it, I need you to answer these questions:

What do you have ReShade already installed for? Studio or RobloxPlayer?
Are you trying to get Reshade to work for Studio or RobloxPlayer?
Are you using any other 3rd party installer/preset other than RoShade?
Are there any other issues you have been having with the installation or rendering of shaders? If so please list them.

2 Likes

27 Likes

I completed my revision of a tower!

Old tower:

New tower:

More screenshots

11 Likes

Uhh

Te data i collected is over 1/8s of a data store key Red means more player
I might as well disable data collection as I have plentiful of it (545,089 byte of data, 39,642 entry, 1,928 player ever crammed into one 10 by 10 stud space)

6 Likes