What are you working on currently? (2022)

Dont only add one add more! The Gafic is cool i like!

2 Likes

Tree

10 Likes

16 Likes

Woah, nice revolver!

7 Likes

Wind Shake!

5 Likes

I’m making an infinite backrooms game.

No exit.

Just infinitely generating using chunks until they generate in such a way that walls are formed. One thing about this though, is it replicates the law of no memory in the backrooms. You could go one way, go back the exact same way and come up on something you didn’t see due to the generation system choosing random segments to use then loading them. But I haven’t exactly figured out how to do it yet, so I made a post that no one has replied to. 5 days, no real help, and 3 posts.

Totally not just a call for help…

So, while waiting for help I started a little showcase game for fun. Basically you’re in a little building in the 1980s.

2 Likes

Incredible progression from our team!

Chaosity

[spoiler]

Sorry for so many picture, there is still a lot I wanted to show

11 Likes

I love this. it looks like the GTA Cayo Heist!

My bad, in the previous post I was talking about RoShade, but ReShade doesn’t work either.

I’ve applied to ReShade for both RobloxPlayer and Studio, but focused on RobloxPlayer and noticed no change, no loader/menu and non functioning keys.

No, I’m not using any other 3rd party installer.

Those were the only issues I had with RoShade, ReShade is just normal roblox. Maybe it’s because I chose OpenGL? I really dk.

1 Like

It only removed the HBAO after I had RoShade installed. It changed the technology to ShadowMap, like if I was in a game with Future Lighting, it’d be ShadowMap.

1 Like

Insanis Aurum

24 Likes

I was going to post something but scrolling up there are wayyy too many cooler things

1 Like

Awww, we still want to see what you made, we are always happy to help out and help you improve.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Well uhhh here is a new ui style I started testing out and this is settings menu that I made a few days ago. I think it looks cool but still needs a bit more adjustments

18 Likes

I love the cartoony style, love it so much

1 Like

Oh, i misunderstood. Sorry.

(Character Space limit)

1 Like

Looks amazing, I don’t know what it is but all I know is that it looks cool.

2 Likes

As you can see I’m rebuilding my SAR Rx Class for the 384895645646437834753889532788’s time

6 Likes

The L3

13 Likes

The follow up to the GAme Controller axe:

The valkyrie gaming headset! (w/ RGB)

31 Likes