What are you working on currently? (2022)

This is very detailed, You are pushing the engine to its limits!

1 Like

52 Likes

All I’m going to say is we can only wish

You are a very talented scripter, impressive! Probably the best gun model I’ve seen!

Wow, Is that VR? That’s very good! How many hour you made?

After finishing Sabers Unleashed I was unsatisfied with my work on it and believed I could do more. With how much I wanted to expand upon it, it warranted a sequel.

Here is some alpha test footage of Sabers Unleashed II, the sequel to the original and seeking to perfect Lock-On Lightsaber Combat :

As well as this, the game features some soundtrack elements that I’ve written, I’ve had this piece on the back burner forever now and I’ve finally found a good use for it:

The alpha is planned to release sometime within the next month or so, and this post will be updated when it does

I’ll also make a cool creations post when it does, its great for portfolios lol

https://www.roblox.com/games/8500959177/test

shameless plug, i converted the original Sabers Unleashed into an open source demo. Code is a bit messy, but it is a great tool for visualizing and designing that kind of combat.

Edit:

The game has been released! here is the trailer: Sabers Unleashed II Official Launch Trailer : Explore, Fight, Conquer - YouTube

16 Likes

Started working on stage backgrounds.

Depending on how that goes, I might have something to show for it soon.

1 Like

Working on expanding my skills as much as I can!
I’ll try as many new things as I can think of, You never know what might work out for you :slight_smile:

I’ve been working on my very first game with my game studio that I opened last year! The name of the game will be released soon on Twitter :tea::palm_tree:

Links
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkyHighStudios5
Roblox Group: Sky High Game Studios - Roblox

Sneak peek of the map
Screenshot_169
Screenshot_170

Screenshot_167

45 Likes

Roblox profile concept!

Likes and Follows appreciated!

34 Likes

Looks good, but be careful not to actually use this in a game:

5 Likes

I will start doing commissions on GFX and Logo Designing.

I will also work on these following games:

-Escape The Forest Obby
-Speedster Champions
-Muscle Champions
-Ninja Champions

I hope all these game become successful and I hope there will be more things I will work on.

3 Likes

Decided to show the gameplay.

7 Likes

Been working on Nature2D - a 2d physics engine for roblox, machine learning projects and some other work related to UI, generative art and procedural animations! Here’s a collection :slight_smile:

Procedural UI Animation

Wrecking ball simulation

Tcb89MVRAQ__online-video-cutter_com__SparkVideo

AI picking up boxes and putting them in a container

Flocking Boids

Fractal tree

Circular Pong

Genetic Algorithm

Laminar Fluid Simulation

2D Softbody physics

104 Likes

I am currently working on a sequel to my puzzle game, Encryption X. It’s still heavily a work in progress, there are many glitches and misalignments, but I hope to cover it all with my wonderful development team. The estimated release date is on March '22.

2 Likes

Further update to that of my coffee shop build for my story game, “Dream Walker.” I decided to raise the roof of the building to enhance the size of the interior and make the building taller in general. Please do let me know what changes I could make to the building to further improve the looks! Thanks a ton!

23 Likes

I made a modern house

Original post: Made a Realistic Modern House

11 Likes

Just a couple of projects I’m working on…

squid bridge.wmv (6.5 MB)

sphere world.wmv (6.0 MB)

when you hire the DJ to do your interior design

this is part of a larger build that’s based on a dream i had a few nights ago, i wanted to get all the programming crap out of the way so i can spend most of my time on the easy stuff

18 Likes

If Interactive Physics was still around today, it’d probably look like this.

1 Like