What are you working on currently? (2022)

I will start doing commissions on GFX and Logo Designing.

I will also work on these following games:

-Escape The Forest Obby
-Speedster Champions
-Muscle Champions
-Ninja Champions

I hope all these game become successful and I hope there will be more things I will work on.

3 Likes

Decided to show the gameplay.

7 Likes

Been working on Nature2D - a 2d physics engine for roblox, machine learning projects and some other work related to UI, generative art and procedural animations! Here’s a collection :slight_smile:

Procedural UI Animation

Wrecking ball simulation

Tcb89MVRAQ__online-video-cutter_com__SparkVideo

AI picking up boxes and putting them in a container

Flocking Boids

Fractal tree

Circular Pong

Genetic Algorithm

Laminar Fluid Simulation

2D Softbody physics

104 Likes

I am currently working on a sequel to my puzzle game, Encryption X. It’s still heavily a work in progress, there are many glitches and misalignments, but I hope to cover it all with my wonderful development team. The estimated release date is on March '22.

2 Likes

Further update to that of my coffee shop build for my story game, “Dream Walker.” I decided to raise the roof of the building to enhance the size of the interior and make the building taller in general. Please do let me know what changes I could make to the building to further improve the looks! Thanks a ton!

23 Likes

I made a modern house

Original post: Made a Realistic Modern House

11 Likes

Just a couple of projects I’m working on…

squid bridge.wmv (6.5 MB)

sphere world.wmv (6.0 MB)

when you hire the DJ to do your interior design

this is part of a larger build that’s based on a dream i had a few nights ago, i wanted to get all the programming crap out of the way so i can spend most of my time on the easy stuff

18 Likes

If Interactive Physics was still around today, it’d probably look like this.

1 Like

Ive been working on making game logos

9 Likes

Original Map: BloxyVille Speedway (Showcase) - Roblox

30 Likes

Scrapped showcase but still thought I’d share it here

6 Likes

Im working on improving my modelling skills. Here is a steampunk piano I created from blender:

(I lost the file so I cant edit it :frowning:)
Also if you watch Robuilder it was inspired from his animated asset pack series.

18 Likes

Decided to test a potential stage background:

1 Like

Writing a game framework to build my new game on top of. Here are some screenshots I did to test the art style.

tech_demo_1

tech_demo_2

85 Likes

I cant even imagine how much time this took you to make, I will never get close to making something like that! amazing!!!

5 Likes

God what have I done: The squeakquel; a quirky earthbound inspired action rpg about something

Just finished my advanced modelling project for University! Learnt how to go through the industry standard pipeline of character creation, utilising ZBrush, 3DS Max, 3D Coat, Substance Painter, and I want to learn Maya to use XGen for fur simulation.

For my project I recreated Ratchet from the latest PS5 game Rift Apart!

For fun I tried importing it to roblox (it’s 75k tris so I had to divide the model up a ton to import it) - for some reason it looks more shiny in this than elsewhere

52 Likes

Quickswapping

37 Likes

I’ve been recently adding 2k pbr textures to a private game i made for fun in roblox, some examples of a 1k pbr texture here

Here is an example of a 2k pbr texture in roblox that i added (The limit is 1024x1024 but it’s easy to bypass that)

(sorry for the texture cutting, im trying to fix this)

(Textures are from polyhaven, but i have some that i made myself)

Edit: These textures are being rendered in realtime in roblox, the performance is quite good)

19 Likes