What are you working on currently? (2022)

Clouds or no clouds?

19 Likes

I think it looks better with clouds.

5 Likes

clouds, totally. Adds a level of atmosphere.

2 Likes

Clouds. It adds more “depth” to it.

2 Likes

Just began working on a stylized showcase

Does anyone know a free alternative for Substance 3D painter?

7 Likes

My first ever model in blender was a lowpoly P226. It’s been around 9 months since I made it, so I decided to make a new one. Some of the booleans were tricky and led to some geometry issues, but I ended up fixing them

Original model: Low-poly P226 in blender

Remastered model:
Workbench render

With silencer:

Cycles Render

Geometry

Triangle count: 3,170
Verts: 1,653
Faces: 1075

Time taken: 3 hours

Sorry for low resolution screenshots and the long post
Feedback helps

26 Likes

Roblox intro 3
Created in blender again but this time, got a glitch on rendering :fearful:

(incase Google can’t load this video so here’s one uploaded to youtube)

23 Likes

Very nice!, feels like Persona 5 X Gta 5 . :+1:

4 Likes

Small living room! (Not done)

18 Likes

finished museum room. time for animation.

12 Likes

Looks amazing. I love your builds so much!

4 Likes

More stuff! And of course, better Lighting. Still need to add some things! :slightly_smiling_face:

Start:

Now:

15 Likes

New Chaosity Logo!

24 Likes

Feedback for @cheesy_roblox190

Wow! You really made the default Roblox textures work for you, I haven’t seen many do it as good as you!
I recommend making the spawns invisible, especially when taking photos, as it makes it more “aesthetically pleasing” to the viewer.

Feedback for @A_SquaredAnimations

You’ve done some of the coolest experiments with Roblox that I’ve ever seen! It really takes a different set of skills to pull such things off so well! It looks like the walls are at an angle, is that a distortion from the reflection or is that intentional?

Feedback for @amobamocamo

You’ve come a long way since when you first started, my friend! I love everything about it, and I see you’ve showcased it very well with the blurred version in the background, and the circular logo in the corner, reminds me of an earlier waywoc post I made! You know you did really well when people choose little things to nitpick at, but I would recommend bluring the background a little bit more!

Feedback for @KristinaMoment

Please provide some photos! Some of us are pretty lazy, and would prefer to see it on the topic rather than having to click a link to load another topic!

Feedback for @EpicPlanets

I love how you provided the before and after pictures, great job! You’ve also got photo-taking, lighting, and depth-of-field down! Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

That’s it for this wave of feedback, great job, you didn’t make it easy for me to critique you!

5 Likes

ow…?

15 Likes

Super realistic, looks amazing. Keep it up!

7 Likes

Imagine if that was a gif. You could make the most genius jumpscare ever after a few seconds.

5 Likes

:fire: New Logo for DropHills! Super proud of the design, can’t wait for the release!

13 Likes

finally started to try and get into UI. 3 months in, and this is my progress.

3 months ago:

last week:

17 Likes

I like this

But I love this, you shouldn’t give it up. It’s such a unique art style. and it doesn’t even look all that bad. I mean it’s a wee bit rough around the edges but with a bit of refining I could see it being in a game

9 Likes